Author Topic: More Cancer, acid reflux  (Read 10117 times)

Rough Edge racing

Re: More Cancer, acid reflux
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2020, 03:50:31 PM »
 It's been about a month since I finished chemo and radiation...I got a PET scan and two CT scans a few days ago ,it was from my thighs to my head...I met with the oncologists today to go over the results....No new cancer cells, no spread, the tumors have noticably shrunk and appear inactive...The docs were all smiles..In a month I go in for a 9 hour surgical procedure to remove all the dead tumors and rebuild my esophagus...They will examine all the removed tissue for any active cancer cells unseen my the scans.. If anything is found I may have a few more rounds of chemo...This cancer has a high rate of come back so they want to be sure...
  The chemo and radiation at the same time was brutal...A week after it was finished I was barely able to function.. I just laid on the sofa for a week ,mostly sleeping..Now I feel ok, about 50% normal strength..My hair is thinner but growing back. I an eat most anything...No matter what, I'll be looking over my shoulder for the next few years but I have been given another chance at life..

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2020, 03:55:34 PM »
It's been about a month since I finished chemo and radiation...I got a PET scan and two CT scans a few days ago ,it was from my thighs to my head...I met with the oncologists today to go over the results....No new cancer cells, no spread, the tumors have noticably shrunk and appear inactive...The docs were all smiles..In a month I go in for a 9 hour surgical procedure to remove all the dead tumors and rebuild my esophagus...They will examine all the removed tissue for any active cancer cells unseen my the scans.. If anything is found I may have a few more rounds of chemo...This cancer has a high rate of come back so they want to be sure...
  The chemo and radiation at the same time was brutal...A week after it was finished I was barely able to function.. I just laid on the sofa for a week ,mostly sleeping..Now I feel ok, about 50% normal strength..My hair is thinner but growing back. I an eat most anything...No matter what, I'll be looking over my shoulder for the next few years but I have been given another chance at life..

Wow, there's a lot of good news in there!   Glad you've gotten through this part of it.   

Sleep all day on the sofa?   Eat anything you want?   Take advantage of that while you can!!    :thumb:   :thumb:

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2020, 04:21:22 PM »
 My brain is still recovering...I'm sure you noticed my posts the last few months were more absurd than usual.. :wink: :grin:  I can east most anything but my sense of taste is somewhat numb...

Online john fish

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2020, 05:21:37 PM »
Man, that's rough.  You have a great attitude for what you're going through.  Good luck.
He lost the run of himself.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2020, 05:21:37 PM »

Online PeteS

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2020, 05:24:20 PM »
Great news Rough. Did they recommend any food to take or avoid? Might be good to avoid sugers and carbs. Cancer cells use them faster than normal cells. Starve those suckers.

Pete

Offline Markcarovilli

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2020, 05:24:45 PM »
Great news and hope you keep feeling better.  Now go eat something cause you can...

Mark

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2020, 05:40:11 PM »
Will still have you in my 🙏

Offline Rinkydink

• New Egg
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2020, 10:14:53 PM »
My father in-law had the exact same diagnosis. He lived 12 years. His demise wasn’t due to cancer but genetic heart problems. Do what the docs say and God bless.

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2020, 05:24:07 AM »
Great news Rough. Did they recommend any food to take or avoid? Might be good to avoid sugers and carbs. Cancer cells use them faster than normal cells. Starve those suckers.

Pete

I was told the sugar/cancer theory is not true..It's internet gossip started from the fact that PET scans use a radioactive sugar solution injected into the bloodstream to highlight active cancer.There are other opions of course, but MD Anderson and the Mayo clinic agree with the U of R Medical on the sugar. ..It's got to do with the way the cells uptake sugar..But.What is true is that excessive sugar can lead to diabetes or obesity that increses the risk of cancer.......I have always avoided sugar and high carb foods anyways...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:32:55 AM by Rough Edge racing »

Offline greer

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2020, 05:28:40 AM »
Good to hear from you, thanks for the update.  Hope you'll gain strength each day, and back to yourself by Spring. 

Sarah
Sarah '21 V7 Special, '17 XT250, '17 V9 Roamer sold August 2021, '16 V7 II Stone sold September 2021, '08 Nevada Classic sold August 2020 
Doug '21 V85TT, '05 Sportster Roadster, '13 XT250

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2020, 05:40:01 AM »
My brain is still recovering...I'm sure you noticed my posts the last few months were more absurd than usual.. :wink: :grin:  I can east most anything but my sense of taste is somewhat numb...

You are inferring that I or others here have discernment? 

Sometimes that numbness of taste just comes from hanging out with the wrong kind of people too much!

Wish you the best.  Stay tough and get stronger.  Keep up the great attitude.

https://www.amazon.com/Cant-Afford-Luxury-Negative-Thought/dp/0931580242

:grin:

Rough Edge Racing,
Just curious, as one who grew up in Brockport, NY, and enjoyed trips to Roseland Park in Canandaigua NY, where is "north of the Finger Lakes?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:38:04 AM by oldbike54 »
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2020, 06:11:48 AM »

Rough Edge Racing,
Just curious, as one who grew up in Brockport, NY, and enjoyed trips to Roseland Park in Canandaigua NY, where is "north of the Finger Lakes?"
Marion NY...an agricultural town that  has the most antique pulling tractors per captia, LOL...

bobrebos

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2020, 06:31:45 AM »

Congratulations on the positive results.  As a bladder cancer survivor (Although I lost my bladder, gall bladder, prostate, and some lymph nodes) I can say any good news when it comes to cancer is GREAT.  Mine can come back at any time too, but we learn then to enjoy each and every day that is hasn't.  Best wishes to you. 

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2020, 09:36:27 AM »
Marion NY...an agricultural town that  has the most antique pulling tractors per captia, LOL...

As a card carrying Redneck, I know exactly where it is!   :grin:
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline John Croucher

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »
I will throw this out there, parasites.  Call me delusional out of you own ignorance of the reported, but ignored epidemic in the U.S. per the CDC.  The testing procedure is less than 3% accurate when it is rarely used.  Many medical conditions are the results of parasites.  Cancer is caused by parasites.  Parasites are called cancer.

Why are parasites never diagnosed? Money.  Easy to treat and there is not money in health people. Albendazole or Mebendazole are the drugs of choice because they cross over to the blood and destroy parasites thru out the body.  These medicines are also a cancer treatment because they break down the mitochondria.

Justin Bieber has recently reported having Lymes Disease and other Viral infections.  I had the same issues.  A parasite in a tick carries the Lymes bacterial.  Treating the bacteria is easy. 6 months later, the parasite/parasites begin to multiply in the body creating the secondary illnesses that appear in those that have had Lymes disease.  When in reality the secondary illness is being cause by parasites, not Lymes. 

I was dying from the parasites.  Malnutrition, lost 40 pound, dysentery, symptoms of anorexia and dysexecutive function disorder. It took 25 years for me to reach the point near death. 

Compounding my parasite problem was the  fact that I was infested with several types.  Pin worm, tape worm, hook worm and others.  How does someone get such parasites?  Easy, just being alive.  Cats, dogs, turtles, fishing, swimming, camping, farming, eating fresh food, meat, traveling, cutting grass, bird dropping, pet dropping, sleeping with pets, kissing pets, rodents, life. 

How do you test for parasites?  Easy,  poop in a bowl, add hot water, stir with a wooden chopstick until dissolved, slowly pour out over a white paper plate and observe what appears to be a worms or egg masses with worms attached.  In a lab setting, a very small stool sample is smeared on a piece of glass and looked at under a micro scope.  Parasites can been seen with the naked eye.  You have seen them in the dog, cow, pig or cats poop in the litter box or back yard.  The same thing can be found in the human body.  Causing many illnesses that the Medical Community loves to bill you for.

Some of the many parasites that came out of my body.  I had a Veterinarian and Old Farmer friend tell me how to test and look for the parasites.  The Veterinarian straight up called it right after hearing me complain about being deathly ill and Doctors would just continue to pass out anti diarrhea medicine. 

Next time you or a family friend are told it is cancer, I would do a few weeks of Albendazole or Mebendazole before  taking drastic surgical or other dangerous medicines.  These medicines are passed out bi-annually around the world as a preventive treatment just like the flu shot is given in the U.S.  Follow the money.

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2020, 12:40:39 PM »
Rough, thanks for sharing that good news.

Sounds like a tough road; but glad to hear that you're in the game, fighting the good fight.

Sending healing comforting thoughts.

Tks my thoughts and respect your way

Kelly

ps John, tks for jumping in and sharing the info re parasites and a layman's game plan.

As someone who has had experience with both pin worms & tics, it was a nice reminder to keep an open mind to the big picture. The human body is a complex miracle that we've got far to go to fully understand. tks
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Online rocker59

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2020, 02:35:17 PM »
I will throw this out there, parasites.  Call me delusional out of you own ignorance of the reported, but ignored epidemic in the U.S. per the CDC.  The testing procedure is less than 3% accurate when it is rarely used.  Many medical conditions are the results of parasites.  Cancer is caused by parasites.  Parasites are called cancer.

Why are parasites never diagnosed? Money.  Easy to treat and there is not money in health people. Albendazole or Mebendazole are the drugs of choice because they cross over to the blood and destroy parasites thru out the body.  These medicines are also a cancer treatment because they break down the mitochondria.

John,

Cancer is not a parasite.  Cancer is abnormal cell growth.  One's own cells.

Parasites are organisms which depend upon another organism to live.

But you're right about something:  There is more money in treating people than in curing people.  Curing all the diseases in the world would put doctors and pharmaceuticals out of business.  So, they treat instead...

Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2004 California EV Touring II
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Vince in Milwaukee

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2020, 03:06:50 PM »
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.  Sorry that you have to go through this.  Will be thinking about you here in Wisconsin.
1984 Moto Guzzi 850 LeMans III, 1986 California II
Gone but not forgotten:
1969 Moto Guzzi Ambo, 1994 BMW K75RTw/ABS, 1996 BMW R1100RT, and 1993 BMW K75

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2020, 03:22:55 PM »
John,

But you're right about something:  There is more money in treating people than in curing people. 

So how do you convince smart people to come up with cures rather than treat people for diseases?   Or are you just stating a fact like "Everyone dies someday" or "People will always aim to perform to the standard to which they are measured, and not what's 'right'"?   :huh:

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline kingoffleece

• SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Rated 5 STARS Motorcycle Consumer News
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
Wishing you all the best for 100% recovery.
SplitWeight(tm) seat covers. A King of Fleece LLC product.

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2020, 04:05:53 PM »

................... ....

Very interesting information John.  Reminds me of this issue of Alternatives.

http://fenbendazole.s3.amazonaws.com/A-Cure-for-Cancer-Hidden-in-Plain-Sight-July-2019-Dr-David-Williams.pdf

Makes sense in medicine to try the simple things first, provided one has the time.

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline John Croucher

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2020, 09:53:52 AM »
Very interesting information John.  Reminds me of this issue of Alternatives.

http://fenbendazole.s3.amazonaws.com/A-Cure-for-Cancer-Hidden-in-Plain-Sight-July-2019-Dr-David-Williams.pdf

Makes sense in medicine to try the simple things first, provided one has the time.

Thanks for sharing this.  I will save it in my archives.  I have done 100's of hours of research on parasites.  Cancer and the cure with Albendazole/Mebendazole kept coming up. 

Albendazole is a patent medicine in the U.S. and cost $275 per pill.  It can be purchased online for $17 for a box of 100 from outside the U.S. without a prescription. Mexico is a great place to shop for medicine.

I have had gene testing done after several rounds of Albendazole.  Testing came back that I have a less than 3% chance of developing cancer. 

I know that if I was diagnosed with cancer, I would take anti parasite medicine for a couple of weeks before committing to the knife or radiation. 

Funny thing, you never see any reports on live stock being treated for cancer or mass  cancer cases in the agriculture livestock industry.  Why, the animals are fed anti parasite drugs in their feeding process.  When you do see cancer in animals/pet, you will find it is because the owners do not treat the animal for parasites.  Remember what the Vet told you?  Treat your pet 2 times a year for parasites.  How ironic is this? 

The Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome is real.  Many studies have been conducted on how parasites affect rats/mice.  Making them act invincible to preditor's.  Cats and dogs carry heavy loads of parasites and pass them on to their care  takers.  Causing symptoms of food allergies, gastro intestinal issues, what appears to be acne and lung problems.  It took 25 plus years for me to become so ill I was heading towards the grave yard. Decades of my life were live around the symptoms of the parasites in my body.  Doctors and toilets.  I grew up and lived in the dirt, on a farm, in the creek, river, woods, barn, third world travel, had poor medical care as a child and had know clue that many of my medical issues were directly related to the parasites in my body.

Or my favorite. "Doctors cut into the patient and the cancer spread through out their body."  The parasites were released from the egg sack and allowed to set up home some where else.

When I did start seeking help after the tip from the Old Farmer and the Veterinarian, I was told that parasites in humans are never considered, not seen or treated in U.S. medicine.  Further research revealed that Doctors are not trained in diagnosing or treating parasites. I ended up self medicating.  Within 6 months I was significantly healthier.  But now old.  The Data the U.S. CDC has on Their web site regarding parasites is very scary.  The testing procedures are less than 3% accurate.  Parasites are an un acknowledge epidemic in the U.S. 

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2020, 04:40:12 PM »
   A life threatening disease bring a clarity of vision, easy to see the bullshit...Hints about doctors not wanting to cure patients and overlooked medical miracles and now parasites causing cancer..Like others here with a lethal cancer, I have talked dozens of times to oncologists and RN's and I have no doubt these people are dead f***ing serious about curing cancer.They have dedicated their lives to helping the sick and dying. The dog dewormer is not unknown to oncologists and there are some who have seen good results..How many is that,100? 1000?  but, we all get to believe what we want............... .

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 04:43:14 PM by Rough Edge racing »

Offline nobleswood

• Gosling
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2020, 10:43:02 PM »
RER,

Sorry to hear/read about what you've been through.

Keep fighting; the doctors can & will do the best they can, but your mental strength is a major force in this fight.

Wishing you a continued good recovery.  :thumb:
2004 V11 Sport Naked / Ballabio
2013 1200 8v Griso

Offline Mr Pootle

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2020, 09:28:12 AM »
I'm both delighted by your news, and encouraged by it.

Offline Petrus Rocks

• Gosling
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2020, 07:54:42 PM »
My buddy Tony has a stiff upper lip ( due to his British bike habit)!  He has road to cover yet of but still comes over to bend my ear and help work on the bikes.  I know he appreciates this forums' sympathies and comment.  I hope to post some of his help with my Guzzi when it's her turn on the operating table.  It's thanks to him I got my beastie.  :thumb:

Offline breva750

• New Egg
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2020, 11:34:42 PM »
I read the read the following 2 statements in this thread with great alarm:

"I will throw this out there, parasites.  ... Cancer is caused by parasites.  Parasites are called cancer."
and
"When I did start seeking help after the tip from the Old Farmer and the Veterinarian..."

Rocker59 replied to the first statement correctly: "Cancer is not a parasite.  Cancer is abnormal cell growth.  One's own cells."

My reply to the second statement is: please don't take any medical advice for yourself from an "old farmer" or a "veterinarian"
Go to your primary care physician.

Cancer is uncontrolled cell growth.
A parasite is an organism that lives in another organism, called the host, and often harms it. It depends on its host for survival. Without a host, a parasite cannot live, grow and multiply.

Note: Among protozoan parasites, Toxoplasma gondii, Cryptosporidium parvum, Trichomonas vaginalis and Theileria may be a cause of cancer cells. Plasmodium falciparum may be an indirect cause of cancer. Tapeworms such as Echinococcus granulosus and Taenia solium may directly or indirectly cause cancer.

If you really think you have a parasitic disease, let your PCP know your concerns.... there are many precise tests which your PCP can use to check for this.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:09:59 AM by breva750 »

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2020, 07:55:58 AM »
This story appears to have a happy ending. I just got home froma 10 hour surgery to rebuild my esophagus and remove affected lymph nodes.12 days in intensive care.Scans and biopsies showed no cancer ANYWHERE. The chemo and radiation did its job.. 6 months of this has beaten the shit out me but I will recover. I have no idea what the future will be but for now I will take one day at a time.
Thanks for all the well wishes!

oldbike54

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2020, 08:18:19 AM »
 Good news Tony  :thumb:

Dusty

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2020, 08:31:30 AM »
Hey Tony,    That sounds like a Rough road you've been down; glad to hear that you're on a better one, hope that healing and energy gets you up wrenching and riding soon.

Thanks for sharing the good news

Kelly
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here