Author Topic: "Creep-A-Zoid" book of the week...(and it's a real BEAUTY!!)  (Read 4084 times)

Offline keuka4884

• Gosling
Re: "Creep-A-Zoid" book of the week...(and it's a real BEAUTY!!)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 04:19:23 PM »
The story of ancient Egypt as told to us by "scientists" rings hollow. Especially with what we know now. Some considerations:

1. We have been told for decades now that the Egyptians best tools were made of copper. Yea, right. Now we have a dagger with a meteorite blade! Go 100 miles west of the Nile and there are lots and lots of meteorites on the ground. If they could make a dagger from meteorite iron, they could surely make chisels too. So the tool theory is bunk.

2. The best book on Egyptian technology is Giza Power Plant by Chris Dunn, an engineer. The Egyptians could drill, saw and do lathe work. Amazing work even by today's standards. But where are the tools? We haven't found any yet, but the evidence is overwhelming. Dunn noticed that the inside corners were round so he took a wet cloth and placed it on the inside corner of the "sarcophagus" in the kings chamber inside the great pyramid. He found clear drill marks, just like Flinders Petrie did in the 1880's (there are many drill cores found in the 19th century in the Cairo museum). Then he measured the depth that the Egyptian drill could make in granite with one revolution. It is deeper than we can drill today! The ONLY way we can come close is with ultrasonic drilling with a diamond jeweled tip drill vibrating at 20000 rpm. Egyptologists speak with forked tongue on tools and engineering. I could cite many more examples.

3. There is a pitcher from the old kingdom in the Cairo museum made from one piece of stone (I believe it is alabaster). The neck for pouring has a wicked curve in it. Over 90 degrees. How did they do that with copper tools?? As Dunn shows us, there is plenty of evidence that the Egyptians had sophisticated engineering tools at their disposal as demonstrated by drill holes and saw marks at Aswan. Copper tools my a$$.

4. The Egyptians, throughout their history, recarved, defaced, and claimed many monuments that the latest pharaoh liked. The stela between the paws of the Sphinx is but one example. Khefren liked it and so named it in his honor. Very common back then. The Cheops or Great pyramid story as told by the archaeologists is pure guesswork, read bunk. And a bad guess at that. For that pyramid to have been built during the life of Cheops one stone would have needed to be put in place every 20 minutes! Remember, each stone fits precisely on all 4 sides, top and bottom. Sure. 

5. Egyptologists and archaeologists in general are not very inviting to other actual scientists offering concrete evidence that upends their sacred theories. Thus the treatment of Robert Schoch. The evidence for water erosion is concrete. The only ones with their heads still in the Egyptian sand are Egyptologists who are brain dead trying to protect their territories. There is a lot of guesswork in Egyptology. Now in comes Robert Schoch who says much of the weathering around the Sphinx enclosure is due to water. Look at it for yourself. It has to be either wind, or water, or both. On the Sphinx enclosure walls we see both kinds of weathering. How about that. 

So how old is the Sphinx and/or pyramids? We have no idea. How were the pyramids built? Again no idea. Well, the academic Egyptologists do have ideas, just not believable. And in light of what we know today, downright whacky ideas. Ancient Egypt is a fascinating study for anyone. Just remember that the likes of Mark Lerner and company are mostly pablum spew based on contemporary information.

1978 850 T3
2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label
1996 Cadillac Eldorado Coach Builders convertible

oldbike54

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2017, 04:36:16 PM »
 Uh , the pyramids were built using huge amounts of labor . The blocks of stone were cut using the same method used by many quarries today . Cut a groove and drive wooden wedges into the cut , then soak the wedges in water so they expand . After a bit the expanding wedges crack the rock . As for the drill marks , they may have used iron from meteorites , or more likely drill bits made from stone . The slope was determined by just how steep an angle a large stone could be pulled on stone bearings or logs by a large number of workers . All of this has been worked out by different groups and any first year architectural student knows how it was done . The only thing that still baffle modern science is just how they stood up the monoliths that dot the area . The last I knew the Smithsonian had a crew trying to figure that one out , maybe they have by now . Like the Giants on Easter Island that had to be moved several miles from where they were carved, once the scientists figured out why the feet were shaped a certain way , it became very obvious they were walked into place using ropes .

Dusty

Offline ScepticalScotty

• Gaggle Hero
  • Banjo pickin' bagpipe playin' fool
    • South East Massive
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2017, 04:40:35 PM »
"Some Trust In Chariots" - Barabara Thiering (ed)  - excellent book from 1972 on this subject.

"Why People Believe Weird Things" - Michael Shermer

Scotty

My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
Thomas Paine

Penderic

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »
As you just discovered, big business is already using advanced UFO technology! 

:shocked:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:45:55 PM by Penderic »

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »

oldbike54

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »
 Yeah , about that "Aliens must have built the pyramids" thing just won't stand up to any critical thinking . First off , the Egyptians started out building mud block burial tombs with flat roofs , gradually progressing to small pyramids , then the great Pyramids . One of the earliest examples is known as "The bent pyramid" due to a mistake by the architect that was corrected about half way thru construction . So , it seems really strange that some space travelling aliens capable of building faster than light ships would be incapable of building a perfect structure in their first effort . Hell , why would they bother to build a giant stone structure , I mean they could build the Enterprise .

Dusty

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2017, 10:47:36 AM »
As you just discovered, big business is already using advanced UFO technology! 

:shocked:

Last Sept., I was out riding the ol' Yellow Horse and stopped by the New Age Center...and I heard a loud hissing sound...and almost got SUCKED into this portal!!  I got sacred and motored off quickly!! (LOL)  :rolleyes: :shocked: :grin: :laugh: :wink: :cool: :thumb:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

oldbike54

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 10:50:08 AM »

Last Sept., I was out riding the ol' Yellow Horse and stopped by the New Age Center...and I heard a loud hissing sound...and almost got SUCKED into this portal!!  I got sacred and motored off quickly!! (LOL)  :rolleyes: :shocked: :grin: :laugh: :wink: :cool: :thumb:

Hey , maybe the aliens just wanted your Centauro  :laugh:

Dusty

Offline keuka4884

• Gosling
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 03:46:53 PM »
No doubt they used gobs of people to construct the pyramids. No doubt too that they used advanced machine tools. The evidence is there and very compelling. So tell me, how did they drill (or whatever) a curved hole in a solid piece of alabaster to make a pitcher???
1978 850 T3
2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label
1996 Cadillac Eldorado Coach Builders convertible

oldbike54

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »
No doubt they used gobs of people to construct the pyramids. No doubt too that they used advanced machine tools. The evidence is there and very compelling. So tell me, how did they drill (or whatever) a curved hole in a solid piece of alabaster to make a pitcher???

Chuckie could probably answer this better than me , but I don't think even today we can use any drill bit to drill a curved hole . My best guess is it was done very slowly with some flexible tool . Once again , if they had such "advanced" technology , why even bother building the pyramids ? It just doesn't stand up .

Dusty

Online PJPR01

• Gaggle Hero
  • Norge, Scura, Griso
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:53 PM »
How fast do I need to run to get away from an alien?

Since apparently they can fly at light speed, pretty sure you're SOL Jim!!
Paul R
2021 Honda Goldwing Bagger Manual Cement Gray
2015 Red/Black Griso
2008 Silver Norge
2002 V11 Scura

oldbike54

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2017, 04:58:55 PM »
 Just a bit more about how the Egyptians accomplished certain tasks . The cut marks are always tinted green by the residue from copper saw blades , pretty good indicator that copper was in fact used as a cutting material . They also understand how to make drill points using diamond pointed bits ,

Dusty

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here