I just picked up a new V7 ii Stone from the local dealer. It's my first big-boy bike, I've put about 20 miles on it, and have some observations:
- This is a LOT more bike then the 250s I've been riding.
- The left exhaust header seems to be discoloring faster than the right.
- Clutch lever feels stiff, takes a little muscle to use properly.
- I'll be at a stop, in neutral, I'll shift into first, the neutral light goes out, I start letting the clutch out to get in the friction zone to start off, and instead the neutral light comes back on & I'm somehow back in neutral. Right foot nowhere near the gear lever.
- there's a small rubber drain tube? that hangs below the engine, comes down from the canister under the fuel tank. I'm guessing it's emissions-related?
- all in all it's fun to ride, just haven't had the chance yet away from stop lights & heavy traffic. It's just much more than I'm used to, power & weight-wise.