Author Topic: How to up-armor a V7?  (Read 21998 times)

sincolita

Re: How to up-armor a V7?
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2015, 12:35:50 PM »
Kim , that was brilliant . We needed a woman's perspective on this , leaving out the psuedo-macho stuff .

Oh , you certainly don't look middle aged .

Dusty

My pleasure and thank you kindly. I definitely don't feel middle-aged, and for that I give most of the credit to my love of motorcycling.

:thumb:

:bow:

Kim, I'm not sure if you read my post above, buy my daughter is in the transition from "I hope I can learn to do this" to "Let's go for another ride" on the Ninja 250. 

Good on you for being a great dad and best of luck to your daughter!

It's great to hear another success story that involves that amazingly capable motorcycle.

YES! Were I not an urban apartment dweller with limited funds I would have kept the Ninja as a track bike.

Standing outside FBF!

Congrats on the bike. Hope you enjoy.

I love my V7!

Thanks!

Offline TobyJug

• Hatchling
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2015, 12:35:02 AM »
I was in a similar situation.  My wife and I (how do you like the English?) both had a sportster but we couldn't ride together for whatever reason.  We've ended up with a Norge and 2 Yamaha XT250s which I've seen mentioned here.  The Norge is for doing the Alaska Highway at some point and the 2 Yams are for riding down logging roads - not dirt biking.  So far we haven't actually been down any logging roads (been too busy wit the Norge) but I'm sure we'll get on fine together on the Yams.  And neither of us want to go dirt biking.
2014 Norge GT 8V

Offline sib

• Gaggle Hero
  • Location: Smallest state, 221 times smaller than Texas, often compared to the size of an oil slick, forest fire, or ice sheet
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2015, 07:11:26 AM »
I was in a similar situation.  My wife and I (how do you like the English?) both had a sportster....
You're almost there.  "My wife and I (how do you like the English?) EACH had a sportster".  If that's what you mean.
Current: 2021 V7 Stone E5
Previous: 2016 V7II Stone
Previous: 2013 V7 Stone
Several decades ago: 1962? Honda CB77 Super Hawk

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here