Author Topic: Finally...a little rain..  (Read 1760 times)

Online Adk.IBO

• Gaggle Mentor
Finally...a little rain..
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:12:39 AM »
...to wash some of the salt off the roads around here! It will help to get the rest of the ice off my driveway too! Only the second or third time we've seen 50 degrees since November. Stay safe out there, they won't have the sand cleaned up for a while. Riding the Internet is just not the same :D.

John
'09 Norge new in '11, sold in '17, 37000 very good miles, thanks to this forum. '17 Roadster new in '17
Luke 23:34

lucydad

Re: Finally...a little rain..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 11:51:22 AM »
I managed to defeat Chac the Aztec rain god this morning.  Got in a ride before next wave of apocalyptic rains hit Houston.  Forecast for next week is almost constant rain and rain and rain....and more rain....

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 11:52:55 AM »
I managed to defeat Chac the Aztec rain god this morning.  Got in a ride before next wave of apocalyptic rains hit Houston.  Forecast for next week is almost constant rain and rain and rain....and more rain....

Same here in Virginia.   Been so wet I've had no chance to get into the garden and get the rest of the early seeds in.   More thunderstorms and rain predicted for the week coming up.

Oh well.   At least the wells won't run dry this summer ...

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
<whistling> Rode the Mighty Scura up some really twisty roads to visit with Todd today.  ~; Brought a little rain with me on this trip, but my ju ju was off. <sigh> sunny and 70s again today.. ;D :BEER:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here