Author Topic: So the wife gives me the go ahead for a second bike...  (Read 7838 times)

Offline Adk.IBO

• Gaggle Mentor
So the wife gives me the go ahead for a second bike...
« on: July 12, 2015, 09:34:03 AM »
Probably 4 on the short list...all Italian.   :thumb: Ducati Scrambler, Ducati Monster 821, Piaggio MP3 500 ABS, and of course the V7II. All have ABS, which I am a huge fan of, with 3 different ones in my past (and present). Gotta ride a V7II, love the shaft, easy maintenance and fit, so far. I rode a Breva 750 when they first came out but it was new so I did not get to wring it out. That's my only worry- not enough power to keep me happy, although it's not nearly the priority it used to be. I did like the 821 a lot and maintenance intervals are acceptable now but it's at the high end for a second bike. The Scrambler would be a hoot for shorter day rides, maybe better with a slightly lower handlebar. The MP3 would be a possible enticer for the wife to ride (as would the V7II and the Scrambler) as well as my 2 daughters. All of us are small folks. Downside of the MP3 is weight, it's almost 600 lbs! I would like to ride an MP3 as well. Comments from this knowledgeable group are very welcome. I'm in my 5th season with my '09 Norge just as an FYI. As I age eyesight worsens, balance lessens, as well as reaction time. Smaller seems much more attractive. I'm 5'3" 130ish, the wife is shorter but a little heavier (and working on that), the daughters are shorter and lighter. Been riding since I was 11 at almost 58 now it's in my blood. This addition will be #27. 8 seasons of racing between Motocross and Trials, coming up on 200,000 miles on the road. I want to ride till I can't.

Stay safe, John

Just to clarify- never became an expert in any of the racing I did. Came close 1 year, then smashed my collar bone to bits.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:27:58 AM by Adk.IBO »
'09 Norge new in '11, sold in '17, 37000 very good miles, thanks to this forum. '17 Roadster new in '17
Luke 23:34

Offline segesta

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: So the wife gives me the go ahead for a second bike...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »
The new Monsters are great. I have the older 796 model, which I enjoy very much--but the newer ones are just a little more comfortable, a little faster, a little longer between services intervals, a little better exhaust sound. Note that the Scrambler's engine is based on the 796, so test ride them both.

I can't wait to test ride a V7 II, but my local dealer has none yet.
--
2014 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom
2013 Ducati Monster 796
2010 BMW K1300GT

Offline Loftness

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 09:55:55 AM »
You're on the smaller side for a couple of those bikes, but you obviously have tons of experience so I'm guessing your height isn't a great detractor.  That said, the MP3 is truly a behemoth and I'm not sure it fits well in the grouping you've chosen.  Maintenance is also trickier overall if you're a do-it-yourselfer  The MP3 is sexier looking than it is to own imo (though MP3 owners would argue).  The Monster is the sportiest of the group obviously and if you're worried about your purchase getting 'boring' in the speed department then that's the one you want.  The Scrambler is 'cute', and certainly the best size fit for everyone involved.  I think it's a pretty perfect second bike option in terms of the typical companion bike.  The V7 is the most well rounded of the group and can do just about everything the others can do in some regard.  It's my personal 'main' ride and I've never come close to being bored with it.

Ride them all...one will stand out.
Fletch

2013 V7 Stone
1984 V65sp
1986 Vespa T5
1974 BMW R90/6

Offline bross

• New Egg
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 11:42:35 AM »
All are great bikes, (it's hard to buy a bad bike now a days). Just to add to your decision, have you looked at a Street Triple? My wife was riding a Bonneville, we rode up to our "local" dealer 150kms away with no intention of buying a bike. They had a Monster demo out front and asked if she wanted to go for a ride. We have bike to bike intercoms and the whole ride she just kept exclaiming "Oh my gosh!", "Oh my gosh!". The Monster was a revelation for her with the power, the handling and the sportiness of it. She said as we were pulling back into the dealer "I think I have to buy this bike."

BUT, she really likes Triumphs and they had one Street Triple R, not a demo. She talked them into letting her take it out and it was just a much better bike than the Monster, more powerful, more comfortable and the ergos fit her better as well. Needless to say she rode the Street Triple home and she now calls it her forever bike. That was in 2010 and so I'll believe her, she's never hung onto a bike this long. The new 821 would be a lot closer to the Street Triple than the 696 that she rode.

The Street Triple is light, very narrow in the front of the seat so it's easy to get your feet down and very easy / friendly to ride. The triple has two personalities, you can just short shift and ride the torque for an easy unintimidating ride, it's never scary powerful OR you can wick it up to 8000 and it's an addictive rush of a ride. Would be perfect for your daughters to learn on but still fun when you take it out.  Good luck on your search.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:43:57 AM by bross »

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 11:42:35 AM »

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 11:49:17 AM »
Scrambler     821

BTW- if there's any advice you can share regarding getting that "go ahead" please let me know.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:04:49 PM by LowRyter »
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Zinfan

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 11:55:19 AM »
I don't know if enticing your wife to ride meant that she would be operating the MP3 herself but if that is the case just know the MP3 isn't any easier to ride than the others and as you noted it is quite heavy.  Once the MP3 is underway it feels just like a standard 2 wheeler and the tilt lock feature can be tricky to use at first.  Not trying to discourage you from the MP3 but just something I noted in the 42000 miles I put on my 2007 MP3 250cc.  Many people make the mistake thinking the MP3 is like other trikes and that you don't need as much skill to ride one compared to a 2 wheel motorcycle, this is not true.

Offline Adk.IBO

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 12:01:27 PM »
I rode the 821 and the Scrambler the same day. The Scrambler was fun until you got to highway speeds, that's when it could use a little forward lean. I didn't get to the national soon enough to sign up for a V7II test ride but it felt great to sit on. This may not happen this year, elderly Mom broke her hip, takes up time along with Thing 2 getting married August 1st after Thing 1 got married this past September. Life gets in the way sometimes but it's good to have something to look forward to.  :bike-037: :thumb:. None of these bikes seem to big compared to the Norge and in 30,000 miles I've only tipped in once due to being distracted coming to a quick stop in a field for parking with a crown between 2 dirt tracks, put my foot down and nothing was there :shocked:. As to the Street Triple, just your description of the power band is a turn off. I like the gradual building of power you get from a twin. Even my ST4SABS was not switch like on and off even though it built to incredible power and kept pulling. No one needs that kind of power on the street. And the sweet song Italian V-twins make :drool:. As to the "go ahead"- persistence. I also have come home with I think 5 with no consultation. 2 at once with no job, another on a credit card and she found out about another that I had ordered from a woman on her softball team :rolleyes:, go figure. Her husband had made it into the BMW dealership and they told him about the trade coming in along with my name :huh:. Good to know on the MP3!

Stay safe, John
'09 Norge new in '11, sold in '17, 37000 very good miles, thanks to this forum. '17 Roadster new in '17

Offline Perazzimx14

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 12:57:39 PM »
I think you should opt for a very nice well farkled and low mileage 2012 V7R......and I know just where to find one for sale!
2021 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2017 V7 III Carbon Dark #0008 of 1921
2017 Road Glide Special
2020 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2016 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline mach1mustang351

• Hatchling
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 02:06:24 PM »
That's a solid list and you probably wouldn't be unhappy anywhere. I guess I would say if your wife and daughters are not already on board and excited about riding maybe they should be less of a factor in the decision. I talked to my wife about riding, she had an interest, went to the class got her license and never got a bike, never looked for a bike. I showed her bikes, she didn't like them.  I dont usually advocate being selfish... but maybe thats a good idea sometimes.

Its hard when their is a list of bikes. I was down to a Griso and a Scout now someone just traded in a speed triple and im thinking of scoring that. Hurray for first world problems!!

Offline Adk.IBO

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 06:04:00 PM »
I don't know if enticing your wife to ride meant that she would be operating the MP3 herself but if that is the case just know the MP3 isn't any easier to ride than the others and as you noted it is quite heavy.  Once the MP3 is underway it feels just like a standard 2 wheeler and the tilt lock feature can be tricky to use at first.  Not trying to discourage you from the MP3 but just something I noted in the 42000 miles I put on my 2007 MP3 250cc.  Many people make the mistake thinking the MP3 is like other trikes and that you don't need as much skill to ride one compared to a 2 wheel motorcycle, this is not true.

Very intriguing. I would have thought it to be hugely easier for a new rider. Auto tranny and all. I've never even seen one in person. I could never do a trike, they and sidecars lean the wrong way (for me). I've not ridden a trike but I have ridden a sidecar bike. No thank you. And yes, enticing her to operate her own. She was great with a snowmobile 25-30 years ago and has been a real trooper on the back of my bikes even doing a 900 mile day once along with many multi hundred (200-600) mile days. The last time she operated a motorized 2 wheeler was when she was a kid with her older brother's something in the dirt. Time will tell, no rush, I've got something to ride.

Stay safe, John

lucydad

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 06:09:40 PM »
Bross beat me to the Triumph Street Triple. I just love Mary Anne, new STRX, she is a forever bike for sure.

But the triple is sharp as a razor and can also cut deep if not respected. 

Not a huge fan of the new M 821, but ergos for shorter people (like myself also) are outstanding.

The base Street Triple, not the R has a bit shorter seat, and used ones are out there at great prices.  Be sure to get an ABS model.

Have fun with the search!  V7II is a definite contender. 

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 06:35:05 PM »
I'd like to ride a Street Triple  :evil:
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Spuddy

• Gaggle Hero
  • Best Thing About A Mind Is Being Able To Change It
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 07:01:40 PM »
Three cheers for your wife.  The bike is secondary...

Spud
'13 Stelvio NTX
'07 California Vintage
'01 W650
'00 Quota 1100ES + Ural

Offline jas67

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 08:25:17 PM »
Unless you WANT the MP3, don't buy it to entice your wife to ride -- won't work.
If she WANTS to ride, buy HER the bike SHE wants, period.

As for the other three, ride 'em all and decide.

I have a Monster 796 and love it.   The seat height is pretty low, so, might be pretty good for you and your wife.
I haven't sat on the 821, but, would think that the seat height is the same.

As another said earlier in this thread, the V7 is the most well rounded, and the easiest to maintain.

I have a V7 Racer, and, previously had a V7 Classic.      I love all the V7's, and also love my Monster.    The 796 begs to be ridden hard.    I would think that the 821 would be the same.    The V7's are fun to ride hard, but, are also just as happy to be ridden easy as well.

The MP3 is a heavy beast.     If you're thinking about a scooter, look at the BV350.    It weights less than the Monster or V7, and pretty quick (for a scooter) too.   It has 16" wheels, so, it handles more like a motorcycle, but, with some under seat storage, and twist-n-go convenience if that is what you're after.

I also have a Vespa 250GTS in the garage.    I bought it a year and a half ago to entice my wife to ride (sound familiar).    She picked it out, but, never has put the time into take the test for the permit.   It is the least ridden bike in my garage.    I use it for short errands just so it gets ridden.  It's not a bad bike to ride, just a little boring.    As scooters good it has very good brakes, excellent lighting, i light weight at 325 lbs and is reasonably quick for 250cc.   It is fuel injected, and starts right up first try, even after sitting all winter (on a tender with stabilizer in the fuel).

2017 V7III Special
1977 Le Mans
1974 Eldorado
2017 Triumph Thruxton R
2013 Ducati Monster 796, 2013 848 Evo Corse SE, 1974 750GT, 1970 Mk3d 450 Desmo, 1966 Monza 250
1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2
2007 Vespa GTS250
2016 BMW R1200RS, 80 R100S, 76 R90S ,73 R75/5
76 Honda CB400F, 67 305 Super Hawk, 68 CL175

Offline jas67

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 08:29:37 PM »
All are great bikes, (it's hard to buy a bad bike now a days). Just to add to your decision, have you looked at a Street Triple? My wife was riding a Bonneville, we rode up to our "local" dealer 150kms away with no intention of buying a bike. They had a Monster demo out front and asked if she wanted to go for a ride. We have bike to bike intercoms and the whole ride she just kept exclaiming "Oh my gosh!", "Oh my gosh!". The Monster was a revelation for her with the power, the handling and the sportiness of it. She said as we were pulling back into the dealer "I think I have to buy this bike."

BUT, she really likes Triumphs and they had one Street Triple R, not a demo. She talked them into letting her take it out and it was just a much better bike than the Monster, more powerful, more comfortable and the ergos fit her better as well. Needless to say she rode the Street Triple home and she now calls it her forever bike. That was in 2010 and so I'll believe her, she's never hung onto a bike this long. The new 821 would be a lot closer to the Street Triple than the 696 that she rode.

The Street Triple is light, very narrow in the front of the seat so it's easy to get your feet down and very easy / friendly to ride. The triple has two personalities, you can just short shift and ride the torque for an easy unintimidating ride, it's never scary powerful OR you can wick it up to 8000 and it's an addictive rush of a ride. Would be perfect for your daughters to learn on but still fun when you take it out.  Good luck on your search.

The Street Triple is definitely quicker than the Monster 696, and, to a lessor degree the 796.   I test rode one when I bought my 796.    Despite being a little slower, I like the 796 better and bought it.   It is bar far my favorite bike to ride, though, I'd be equally happy with the Triple.   Looking at the specs, the 821 is likely the same, performance wise as the Triple.
2017 V7III Special
1977 Le Mans
1974 Eldorado
2017 Triumph Thruxton R
2013 Ducati Monster 796, 2013 848 Evo Corse SE, 1974 750GT, 1970 Mk3d 450 Desmo, 1966 Monza 250
1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2
2007 Vespa GTS250
2016 BMW R1200RS, 80 R100S, 76 R90S ,73 R75/5
76 Honda CB400F, 67 305 Super Hawk, 68 CL175

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 08:32:52 PM »
"Wife gives me the go-ahead ...."  ????

WHAT?   You need a Kitchen Pass?

You obviously haven't learned how to start a sentence in the imperative mode with "WOMAN!"

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:33:46 PM by Lannis »
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline wymple

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 08:48:40 PM »
Just get a Guzzi and don't look back.
No trees were harmed by the conveyance of this message, but a lot of electrons were seriously disturbed.

Offline bross

• New Egg
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »
Very intriguing. I would have thought it to be hugely easier for a new rider. Auto tranny and all. I've never even seen one in person. I could never do a trike, they and sidecars lean the wrong way (for me). I've not ridden a trike but I have ridden a sidecar bike. No thank you. And yes, enticing her to operate her own. She was great with a snowmobile 25-30 years ago and has been a real trooper on the back of my bikes even doing a 900 mile day once along with many multi hundred (200-600) mile days. The last time she operated a motorized 2 wheeler was when she was a kid with her older brother's something in the dirt. Time will tell, no rush, I've got something to ride.

Stay safe, John
Don't discount a sidecar, my Ural is a good compliment to my Griso. Totally different experience, as you know, it's not riding a motorcycle, that is until you fly the chair! then you're back to riding a bike. Our dog goes everywhere with us, even to work every day and she is way happier riding in the sidecar than she ever was on the back of the Griso. It's a totally different ride, way slower yes but it's good to slow down sometimes.

https://youtu.be/NoTn5kngYs0
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:54:33 PM by bross »

canuguzzi

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 11:50:41 PM »
Before you even think about the 2nd bike, make sure your wife knows you think of her first. That way maybe a 3rd bike is in your future as well. :evil:

Offline lrutt

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 06:52:36 AM »
"Wife gives me the go-ahead ...."  ????

WHAT?   You need a Kitchen Pass?

You obviously haven't learned how to start a sentence in the imperative mode with "WOMAN!"

+1

Although I did push the envelope just a bit this summer. Planned a trip to Nebraska to pick up my dads R75/7, ended up bringing home 4 bikes. I had to give $100 for one of them but the other 2 were free. Now her Jeep has to sit outside as my shop is plumb full. Will likely sell 1 on of the 4.

She couldn't complain much as the price was right, $100 for 4 bikes. That and the fact she has 4 of her own.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission. I believe this is #2 right behind the golden rule (do unto others.....).
06 HD Sporty, 06 Tri Scram, 01 Duc M900, 01 Hon XR650L, 94 HD Heritage, 88 Hon Hawk GT, 84 Yam Virago, 82 Hon C70, 78 Hon CB750k w/sidecar, 76 Hon CB750k, 77 Guzzi Lemans, 73 Norton 850, 73 Hon Z50, 71 Tri Trophy, 70 Tri Tiger, 70 Hon CT90, 71 Yam RT1 360, 65 Hon 305 Dream, 70 Suz T250, 64 Hon CT200

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »
Mike (JPM) let me ride his 821

John L 

Offline Johncolleary

• Gosling
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »
Friend of mine ordered a Ducati Scrambler and finally rode one before his was delivered.  He promptly canceled to scrambler due to snatchy throttle and rough ride and bought a Triumph tiger 800 and is very glad he did.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made." �Groucho Marx
2013 Stelvio NTX
2014 Triumph Tiger 800
2001 Suzuki DR400
2023 Kawasaki KLX300

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 05:21:53 PM »
for sure a Tiger is a more serious bike than a Scrambler.  Apples and oranges in my book.  Frankly, the Tiger is an all around bike that is more practical & capable than any of the other bikes on the list. 
John L 

Offline drums4money

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 05:36:16 PM »
I finally saw a new Scrambler in the flesh for the first time this weekend.  It's a cool looking little bike.  Didn't look much larger than a Honda CL 350.  Cool but small.  I can't imagine having one on the highway, but it could be a lot of fun on the back roads.  I think it's going to be great when they start coming out with kits to convert one to a vintage looking Grand Prix thingy. 
Clip-ons, fairing, clubman seat, etc. . .

hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing...liar

1200 Sport , Monster S2R, MV Agusta B3 800

Old School Audio:
http://oldschoolaudio.wix.com/headphones

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 06:56:36 AM »
I keep deciding not to comment....but I eventually lost the argument with myself (damn, I am persistent).  :boozing:

Some random thoughts on this thread.

A. If this bike is truly for the wife or daughters (I don't believe it is) then the WIFE or DAUGHTERS must pick it out. 9 times out of 10 anything else means it's not for them if you get what I mean. The only women I know who ride (and the more I think about it, there are a number of them these days) all picked out their own bikes with very little (or no) input from their significant others.

B. See "A" - if it is truly for them - scratch the 821. It is very simply too much bike for a first timer. Same goes for all the talk of the triple too.

C. See "A" and "B" - if it is NOT for them - then get whatever the heck you want.

With regards to "C" - I don't really see a bad bike in the mix, though the MP3 is a little bit of an odd bird. I've heard relatively good things about them though so I wouldn't necessarily scratch that off the list.

What I really see in the rest of the list is a rising curve of performance.

The utilitarian and fun V7, the likely more spritely but still small and fun Scrambler, and the much more rocket-like 821.

You gotta just ask yourself what you're really looking for in a bike.

Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline tiger_one

• Learning about Guzzi
  • Gaggle Mentor
  • Push Mountain
    • justjean
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 07:29:40 AM »
I had the STR, then later HyperStrada.  Sorta in the same class, but the Duc was much more friendly over distances and in twisties.  STR takes the fun up to a higher RPM range, while the Duc has steady pull up to slightly lower RPM.

I liked the suspension on the HyperStrada much better than the STR, even after I modded the STR (2012 model).
14 KTM 1190 Adv

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 07:37:31 AM »
I keep deciding not to comment....but I eventually lost the argument with myself (damn, I am persistent).  :boozing:

Some random thoughts on this thread.

A. If this bike is truly for the wife or daughters (I don't believe it is) then the WIFE or DAUGHTERS must pick it out. 9 times out of 10 anything else means it's not for them if you get what I mean.

Yep.   Every time anyone (including ourselves) asks "What kind of bike should I buy for my wife?", we need to ask (ourselves) "Who is this bike really for?"

Are husbands just projecting their own desires onto the wife, and trying to "talk" them into some sort of bike that they THINK the wife would look good on?    Or that "Well, if she doesn't find that she likes it, I might ride it ...." 

I know because I've done it, I've realized it, and I've backed off, for good.   If Fay wants her own bike again, I'll advise her if she asks, and then shut up and let her go forward.   If the movement loses momentum and dies, then it probably wasn't meant to be ....

Lannis

Offline Adk.IBO

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 07:43:02 AM »
Ok... Couple of things...man card?? Revoked?? You are obsessed or bored Lannis- nearly 18000 posts!?! I thought only women had that many words they had to use. For the record in the 7th post down in this thread maybe I didn't make it clear, I purchased 5 or so with no consultation. And pretty much out of the blue she says get a second bike, no provocation, no discussion other than my normal motorized 2 wheel mentality, and certainly no begging that your post implies..  She clearly knows if I want something she can't stop it from happening. On to point 2. So I take the GOOD advice of the forum and ask the wife "if I were to get a smaller bike might you be inclined to get a permit and ride it?". She immediately responded, "it depends on how small, but don't base what you get on something you think I might want". Like everything else on the net (or campfires of virtual and real type) when you pose a question you then need to sort the drivel from something useful that you can use. So 'tthhaaannnkkss'  :huh: :huh: for the drivel, and thank you for the useful info that helps clarify a good decision. You know who you are, useful or drivel, or both  :azn:. Now I just need to get on my Norge and go find the remaining candidates to test ride :thumb:.

Stay safe, John

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2015, 07:53:57 AM »
Ok... Couple of things...man card?? Revoked??

Stay safe, John

IT'S A JOKE!   There's not really such a thing as a Man Card, it's just an image I found somewhere.   

Anyone who knows me and Fay would know that a sentence starting with a loud "WOMAN!" from me to her would result in mayhem of 4 or 5 different kinds, physical and mental.

And I've told the story of buying the new '84 Electra-Glide (in which I spent 4 months wages without even telling Fay I'd done it) on this list SEVERAL times, along with the sad consequences, but in the interests of not unnecessarily inflating my post-count, I'll not do it again just yet.

So unless your conscience is bothering you (and that sometimes happens) please take WG jokes in the spirit that they're given .... and if a criticism includes Man-Cards, Hobbits, Anakin Skywalker, references from The Matrix, or quotes from Mark Twain, please consider whether there might be some heavy-handed humor in there somewhere ....

Lannis

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here