Author Topic: V7 iii Stone: Good deal  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Rhodan

• Gosling
V7 iii Stone: Good deal
« on: January 18, 2019, 04:11:26 PM »
So I've just committed to buy a V7iii Stone from Optimum Motorsports in Kirkland WA.  They're the new dealer after Moto International closed.  Initial impressions are good.  They sound like they know what they're talking about, they're bike riders themselves, and they're happy to take time to work with the customer.  They currently have some good deals on new and demo 2017 V7 iii.

Out the door prices are about $1000 more than I'm listing here due to shipping fees, setup fees, and paperwork fees.  Call or walk in to talk to them about any negotiation room.  If you live in WA, you'll be paying state tax too.

The demo 2017s were $5700 or $5800.  I don't remember which.  Black only.  The bikes are in great shape.  If I'd wanted black, I would have leapt at one of these.
The new 2017s were $5900 or $6000.  I don't remember which.  They have a green and a blue left.

They're happy to give demo rides on the V7 and reasonable demos too, not "There are some fumes left in the tank.  Have it back in 20 minutes or we'll come lookin'...."

They also have the new sport 2019 Bobber in stock.  It was fun to have a look and a sit.  I do like the new peg positions they introduced to the V9 line in 2018 (?). 
They had blue V7 iii Special in stock too.  I think it was a 2017 also with some special pricing.  I didn't inquire too closely because I wanted the cast wheels instead of the spoke.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:13:48 PM by Rhodan »

oldbike54

Re: V7 iii Stone: Good deal
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 04:21:40 PM »
  :thumb:

Look forward to seeing you and the bike at Cedar Vale , if you can make it .  :thumb:

Dusty

Offline Rhodan

• Gosling
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 04:31:42 PM »
 :grin:   It's on my calendar. 

Offline Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 04:53:33 PM »
Price sounds good to me. Best I see around "here" is that dealer in MD I just bought from. They are showing some new 17 Stones for $6100 otd (you pay tax and register on your own). Shipping to you would be more any they wouldn't be doing the more complicated prep you want.

So sounds good.

Good luck!

Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 04:53:33 PM »

Offline TimmyTheHog

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »
good to hear!

I have high hopes with them as they do have knowledgeable guys and friendly staffs when they were doing track days up here in Canada.

I plan to pop down next summer...will see! :thumb:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:33:08 PM by TimmyTheHog »
Life isn't WHAT IS at the end.
It is HOW and WHAT you are doing to get there.

03 Honda Shadow Spirit - The Purple Beast (SOLD)
15 Guzz V7 Stone - The Red Chick (SOLD)
18 BMW R1200GS Rallye - The Blue Streak (SOLD)

Currently Bikeless...*cry*

Offline Rhodan

• Gosling
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 05:32:03 PM »
Best I see around "here" is that dealer in MD I just bought from. They are showing some new 17 Stones for $6100 otd (you pay tax and register on your own).

Wow!  That's a heckuva a deal.  Honestly, even if they'd charged more than they are, I would have bought it from Optimum.  Hopefully they don't read the forum.  "Support your local dealer" and all that.  Although I'm cheap, long-term support and a desire to see the brand continue to thrive in the area is important to me.

Offline Rhodan

• Gosling
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 05:39:46 PM »
... when they were doing track days up up here in Canada.

Yeah, I don't think they entirely believed me when I said the hp of the V7 iii was fine for me.   :laugh:  With that background though, I can't blame 'em. 
Drop a line if you're in the area; I can show you the fully farkled bike.  Some of it may be ugly farkling:  I'm considering a MadStad.

Offline TimmyTheHog

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »
Yeah, I don't think they entirely believed me when I said the hp of the V7 iii was fine for me.   :laugh:  With that background though, I can't blame 'em. 
Drop a line if you're in the area; I can show you the fully farkled bike.  Some of it may be ugly farkling:  I'm considering a MadStad.

lol...true enough...I figure with their line of work, Aprilia fits their moto better...but I do have high hopes in terms of them pick up the tech and background of Guzzi...until Guzzi does come back to Racing :P

I will remmeber to send u a message before heading down...a bike is a bike is a bike...what more can you ask :D
Life isn't WHAT IS at the end.
It is HOW and WHAT you are doing to get there.

03 Honda Shadow Spirit - The Purple Beast (SOLD)
15 Guzz V7 Stone - The Red Chick (SOLD)
18 BMW R1200GS Rallye - The Blue Streak (SOLD)

Currently Bikeless...*cry*

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here