Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: O2 EV/stone fuel line sizes?
« Last post by John A on Today at 05:32:51 PM »
The small lines are 5/16” or 8mm. The large one from the pump is 7/16” ,but get confirmation on that. 12mm sounds about right but I don’t remember for sure. Check MG cycle
General Discussion / What’s a “carbon ribbon ride ?
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 05:27:15 PM »
In the Joni Mitchell song “Coyote”.
BTW..
I love the line..
”A prisoner of the white lines on the freeway...”
General Discussion / Re: Moto Guzzis in space!
« Last post by drburt on Today at 05:22:37 PM »
Awesome!
Thanks!
Brent
General Discussion / The first unoffical Guzzi Gaggle
« Last post by LaMojo on Today at 05:20:23 PM »
Its been almost 20 years that the Gaggle was held at the motorcycle campgrounds of 29 Dreams near Vandiver, AL. This was an impromptu "rally" started by a discussion on Wildguzzi.  No prizes, no rally fees, just show up. My EV had a bad rear tire with no time to replace it.  Joe Martin heard about it and offered his BMW plus an offer to overnight at his home in Baton Rouge.  The next morning we left on our way to rendevzous with Erston in Mandyville, La.  The rest of the ride to Vandiver was unevental except getting a stern warning of speeding through his Alabama small town. We arrived at the campgrounds about an hour after dark. There was a nice fire going and Bill Hagan readily shared some of his refreshments to warm up with. That last hour of the ride was the coldest I have ever been on a motorcycle. The weather was great for the rest of the weekend. See Hagan"s write up at www,mgnoc/articles near rhe botton of the list. .........

Photo of riders L>R  David Nivers,  Joe Martin, Bill Hagan, Nelson Thacher, Sanford Hardy, Gary Robbert, Erston, Frank Smith

General Discussion / O2 EV/stone fuel line sizes?
« Last post by s1120 on Today at 05:19:26 PM »
OK, so I replaced a lot of my hoses 2 years ago..  Dont I start it up yesterday and have a fuel leak near the filter!!  Anyways..  When I replaced the petcock I used 1/2" hose, and it turs out it was a tiny bit big.. Worked fine when new 2 years ago, but now its really too loose. Im thinking the real size should be 12MM? Does that sound right? Also my local stores dont stock metric, so I will need to order in. Does anyone know what size the hose from the pump to the filter is? From the pump to the injecters? The leak is near the filter, so im replacing all the rest of the hoses and the filter on the bike.
General Discussion / Re: People are hoarding gasoline down by me
« Last post by Perazzimx14 on Today at 05:15:20 PM »
General Discussion / Re: Moto Guzzis in space!
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 05:13:57 PM »
If they keep that sort of thing up, they might just break into the cream of the 21st century market..!
A bit arty, but very enjoyable every time I watched it. Thank you for posting.. :thumb:
General Discussion / Re: Anyone seen this new retro HD?!?
« Last post by Dave Swanson on Today at 05:12:14 PM »
I saw my first at The Guzzi Doctor's open house in North Chicago last night.  Very striking bike.  The owner was in love.

General Discussion / Re: People are hoarding gasoline down by me
« Last post by AJ Huff on Today at 05:11:35 PM »
I remember one time there was a hurricane in the gulf and we ran out of gas at every station in the area. It didn't knock anything off line or cause any disruptions, people just thought it *might* so there was a run on gas. Mind you media had nothing to do with that one. Just mountain folk mentality.

-AJ
General Discussion / Re: Memphis (if you haven't heard)
« Last post by LowRyter on Today at 05:09:42 PM »
really sucks, I'll bet the 55 bridge is packed.

Don't underestimate the power of that river. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler with donation credit
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here