General Category > General Discussion

Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !

<< < (696/724) > >>

hammer:
 Hello, My name is Leo (hammer) I live in Belhaven NC but grew up in the Bronx NY. Just turned 71 years old Jan 16th. My main bike is a 2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor. My 1977 Convert will need a little work before it returns to the road. Now I'm working on a friends 2003 Stone. Worked in the medical field most of my life.

richardelsberry:
Hello Wild Guzzi riders

My name is Richard.
I live in Saint Paul Minnesota
I'm 68
Just purchased a 2022 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Centenario
An upgrade from my 1995 Gold Wing
Love the ride and it appears to be an accessible bike to work on for those of us with reasonable mechanic skills
Did not nearly get enough time to ride before having to winterize it until May
Thanks for allowing me in. I look forward to ready and sharing tips and advice from/with you all

FarmYard:

Hi All,

I'm an American, but have lived in Bavaria near Munich for the past 35 years.

I'm a long time rider (since I was 9!) and currently ride a Yamaha Tracer 900.

I'm about to retire (hopefully) and would like a project to keep me out of the house. To that end, I've considered buying an older Guzzi.

Looking forward to the discussions here.

Steve

zsolt22:
Hi all, I'm Zsolt. I run Crusty Cycle, an online vintage Guzzi parts store located in Minneapolis. You can find the store at crustycycle.com Many of you have likely bought used parts from me before on eBay where I sell under the name: zsolt22. I've recently expanded into new parts but still keep the focus on loop and early Tonti bikes. I hope you take some time to check out my store. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular that doesn't seem available and I'll try to source it for you. Thanks.

afulltank:
Hello I'm Daryl
60 years old, body moves like 59, mind aspires like 27
middle of Canada

work: real estate

Married, daughter 22, son 18

Hobbies: hockey, real estate, cycling
               travel
               now, a Guzzi!

Motorcycles in inventory:    2022 MG V7 Stone
                                              tba
                                              tba

I’m happy about the 5000 km’s I put on from July to Nov/22, first year. A great adventurer friend is a mentor that just road to Tuktoyaktuk 2 years in a row 21/22. He was definitely having all the fun I thought. I road when I was a kid. My friend took his new MG V85 and among all the beautiful kinds of bikes I was drawn to MG for many reasons. Its history, motor, shaft drive air cooled. I hope to solo to Newfoundland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon in 2023. I will ride my MG to France. Thanks for letting me in, looks like a great forum with so much knowledge and experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version