General Category > General Discussion

guzzi diag question

(1/4) > >>

lucian:
I will first admit that I am not the most computer literate person but I am working on it. Any how I now longer show a tps reset option under actors when i am connected to the ecu. Is it because the tps value is in spec at 4.5 ? Last time I connected I do remember seeing it although I did not need to use as it was showing the same 4.5 reading. Also I have been trying to determine which fuel map is currently installed on my griso as I am the second owner.I was able to load it onto a bin file but don't understand how to proceed. Here's what I have,makes no sense to me, at least not yet ,thanks to whoever wants to tackle this one Dave

Drawing: MG978406.0
Hardware: IAW5AMHW610
Omologation: 5AMC7
Software: 2230G801   
Tester: DUCA FA169
Date: 2012.05.15

pauldaytona:
Well the 2230G801 is not the latest, 2230G803 is. But 2230G801 is failing from my colection, can you send it to me, I'll send you back 2230G803
pauldaytona at gmail.com

Why tps reset is not there? I've no clue

lucian:
Thanks Pauldaytona, If you could instruct me on where to find the map, and how to send it, I would be more than happy to. The info I posted is all that is in the bin file that I know of .No doubt I have a lot to learn, sorry.    Dave

beetle:
Dave, what version of GuzziDiag are you using? The latest version has drop-down selection for the TPS.

lucian:
vo.41 I believe Beetle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version