Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Why multis are better - Nerd-alert!
« Last post by s1120 on Today at 03:54:39 AM »
50 years ago the key to more power was more cylinders.  40 years ago they added turbos.

But the real key to power from 30 years has been the water pump.

Thats vary true. Stable temps like you tune closer to the edge.
General Discussion / Re: More accidents
« Last post by Tom on April 22, 2024, 11:47:51 PM »
Accident that happened this weekend.  Fatality.  Rider age 34 hit the Jersey barrier.  He's ejected off the bike and flys into a street light pole.  He died and he was wearing a helmet.

The complete accident report does not say alcohol or drugs were a factor.  Speed is definitely a factor.  Not sure what kind of bike and what kind of helmet.  FF and crouch rocket, most likely but no confirming info.  That part of Ala Moana Blvd is going away from Waikiki.  I've ridden on that road many times. 

Helmet yes but if you're going to be stupid.  Nothing will help you.
General Discussion / Re: V85 possibly up for grabs.
« Last post by Huzo on April 22, 2024, 09:33:20 PM »
So you liked the Stelvio that much?
That’s not why I’m thinking of letting it go, but IF I got another bike it would be either a Stelvio or V11 Sport.
General Discussion / Re: Breva V1100 Fuel Pump
« Last post by hovent on April 22, 2024, 08:40:16 PM »
Any good solutions for that disgusting scum left from the bad gas in the tank? 
General Discussion / Re: Fuel injection hose size/type & are clamps necessary?
« Last post by Kev m on April 22, 2024, 08:36:40 PM »
Depending on where the pressure regulator is on that bike you may have 40-45 psi to deal with.

It's pretty rare for a pressure regulator to be anywhere but integrated into the fuel pump unit on bikes. I feel like the Tonti Calis were a weird exception for a while but even that was decades ago.
General Discussion / Re: Breve V1100 Fuel Pump
« Last post by hovent on April 22, 2024, 08:34:08 PM »
Well, found one on ebay cost me $225 with shipping....  :sad: Hope this does the trick! Now to get that ugly scum out of my tank.  Luckily our Breva has a plastic tank!
General Discussion / Re: Breva 750 seat cover
« Last post by hovent on April 22, 2024, 08:31:30 PM »
Saw some really nice ones on Ebay
General Discussion / Re: Recommendations for a first enduro bike?
« Last post by maquette on April 22, 2024, 08:23:15 PM »
I'm just going back to dual sport after a couple of years off and have decided to way downshift my usual manner of riding. I'm becoming a true flower sniffer and at 6' and close to 200lbs I'm back with my wife's Super Sherpa. It is one helluva fun bike that will go almost anywhere. It's too small for you as mentioned above. Without any smart ass on my part, have you considered losing any weight, or is that not possible? Picking any of them up can be an issue for sure. I'm knocking on 81 and plan to ride a long time yet. I still get around on my EV 1100, but wouldn't want to pick it up.  :grin:

Good luck!!
General Discussion / Re: Breva 750 seat cover
« Last post by 73 sport on April 22, 2024, 07:06:57 PM »
On Google type in "Motorcycle Seatcovers". There seems to be hundreds of choices.
General Discussion / Re: V85 possibly up for grabs.
« Last post by Trialsman on April 22, 2024, 07:03:42 PM »
So you liked the Stelvio that much?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here