General Category > General Discussion

3' x 5' Moto Guzzi Flag ... $15

<< < (2/4) > >>

9fingers:
I bought one of the Italian Flag ones and Paypal has a box to check for insurance, which the seller pays. I paid $20 with shipping.
Scott

80CX100:

--- Quote from: 9fingers on October 30, 2021, 02:11:46 PM ---I bought one of the Italian Flag ones and Paypal has a box to check for insurance, which the seller pays. I paid $20 with shipping.
Scott

--- End quote ---

Excellent, I was also able to confirm his info a little on FB.

Tks very much

Mayor_of_BBQ:
I texted the number, got immediate response.. Sent him $19 via venmo and he texted me a pic of the package with a USPS tracking number 10min later, said it shipped same day. We shall see. I got the Tricolore one as well, loos like several did, so not surprising those sold out first? 

I wanted the black one, but my wife said it had 'nazi vibes'???? And that if a delivery driver just caught a glimpse of it thru the garage window with the lights out they might think we are skinheads???    :thewife: :thewife: :thewife:

Which of course brought to mind the funniest Nazi sketch in history. "Are we the baddies??"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

kingoffleece:
Sending seat covers via USPS to the states costs me 8.95.  The EXACT same package to Canada is just shy of 29 bucks and requires a customs deceleration page.

Raven:
Link no longer comes up.  Would like to hear if the flags show up. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version