General Category > General Discussion

"Fair" price for this Barn find '85 T5?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Scout63:
I have a number in my head for any bike that I don’t just HAVE TO HAVE - $1,000.00.  It’s not based on reality or actual value, but the amount I’m willing to throw at something interesting but not essential. I like this T5 but even at $1000 it would be hard to make it right and safe and not be under water.

Mayor_of_BBQ:
Ben hit it on the head, thats why I said $800 IF he has clean title in hand.

I was wondering about the rear tire too... What is up with that.. 'Needs a front tire'- hell man, it needs a whole lot more than that!

Meanwhile Huzo thinks you're a nancy if you dont fly-n-ride to pick it up and ride it across the country with a pocket full of spanners! Man up!

... and lastly, whoever said the seller is delusional is the official winner of the thread, perfect answer!

Huzo:

--- Quote from: Mayor_of_BBQ on May 19, 2022, 06:12:54 AM ---Ben hit it on the head, thats why I said $800 IF he has clean title in hand.

I was wondering about the rear tire too... What is up with that.. 'Needs a front tire'- hell man, it needs a whole lot more than that!

Meanwhile Huzo thinks you're a nancy if you dont fly-n-ride to pick it up and ride it across the country with a pocket full of spanners! Man up!

... and lastly, whoever said the seller is delusional is the official winner of the thread, perfect answer!

--- End quote ---
Official..? :popcorn:

blackcat:
I’d buy this SP before that T-5.  On FB Moto Guzzi Bikes and Parts.

$3,600.00
1993 Moto Guzzi SP · Driven 25,555 miles

Well kept 93 SP111 stored inside.
Givi locking side cases and top case
Comes with two extra new windshields.
Original seat and the lowered seat currently on the bike.
I just installed new tires .
Bike is ready to be ridden.
Could possibly deliver depending on location??
Contact me via call or text @ 405-326-8356
Located in the Oklahoma City area.

Furbo:
Fair Price?  No.

Have ridden and worked on a few T5's. Find them less nimble that the T3's. They perhaps have more rake in the steering, longer CAL frame?....dunno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version