General Category > General Discussion

Powdercoating

(1/6) > >>

spyvito:
Guys and Gals,
I'm a new Guzzi owner and new to the forum so please don't think I am posting to advertise but I wanted to post up some information in case you are looking to powercoat some small, or even big parts.  When I searched for someone to color match some Stucchi grab handles all of the big shops wanted a $150+ minimum or were too busy to take the job.  I remembered a card I got for Creative Candy Powderdcoating in Dawsonville, GA.

This is a one man, in-home operation run by Marc who is an ex car racer and a bike guy (ask him about the Harley 1320XL speed record racer) who speaks our language.  He did the handle parts for $60 the same day he received them.  I picked up the parts and talking with him, he can do frames, wheels as well as small parts.

If you need a source for powdercoating, www.creativecandy.o rg, o1racing03@aol.com. 

Kev m:
Nice...looks good!

clubman:
Thanks for the info. I live in South Ga. and just had big time problems with one so called pro powder coater on some parts for my V7C. Sent some stuff off to the other oufit nearest to me yesterday. Hope that works out better. I have a large project planned for the future so I hope I can find someone I can count on.

Antietam Classic Cycle:
Guess I should consider myself lucky. The shop I use is good, quick (usually a week or less) and reasonably priced. Best of all they're close, 9 miles away.

rocker59:
 ;-T

Thanks for the info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version