General Category > General Discussion

It's not a motorcyce, not even made in Italy but it fits in the shed

(1/5) > >>

dilligaf:

I have four motorcycles and room for one more.  Our son was kind enough to take the GS and the Duacti to his house.  Number one Granddaughter said she would be happy to take the TW200.

:BEER:
Matt

Wayne Orwig:
I had to go on a work trip last week. Had to haul some things to a new plant. So I took the Miata. Hadn't been started in about 6 months. So I drive it to work, to pick up things to take. Some genius also added a small 1 foot by 1 foot by 1 foot case with some equipment in it. I asked them what they wanted me to do with it, and they said take it with you. I told them that I was NOT on my motorcycle, so I didn't have room for it. And yes I checked, it did not fit in the Miata trunk.  ::)

dilligaf:
 ;D They make a rack that attaches to the trunk designed to attach a box or that's what the advertisement says.  Sort of like the top box on the motorcycle and about as expensive.  ;D  It was an impulse sort of purchase but it starting to grow on me. This summer that AC is going to feel nice.  ;D  :BEER:
Matt

Wayne Orwig:

--- Quote from: dilligaf on January 20, 2015, 10:06:51 PM --- This summer that AC is going to feel nice.  ;D  :BEER:

--- End quote ---

Nothing like driving around in the summer with the top down and the AC on.  :BEER:

dilligaf:
Or in the winter time with the heat on.  ::)  :BEER:
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version