General Category > General Discussion

calis, educate me please.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kent in Upstate NY:
If it is an EV it has tubeless rims. If it is a Bassa, it most likely has tubeless. If it is a Cal Special, it is 50/50. No hydro.

pehayes:
Your question sounds as if you are new to Guzzi.  The "Cali" was a basic plan that was released over many years in many variations.  In 2001 there would have been variants with or without tubeless wheels.  If you don't know the specific model of the bike, how about posting a digital picture or two so that we can evaluate and advise properly.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Steph:

--- Quote from: pehayes on January 22, 2015, 01:05:57 PM ---Your question sounds as if you are new to Guzzi.  The "Cali" was a basic plan that was released over many years in many variations.  In 2001 there would have been variants with or without tubeless wheels.  If you don't know the specific model of the bike, how about posting a digital picture or two so that we can evaluate and advise properly.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

--- End quote ---

Or the OP could google image 'Guzzi California' and look at the rims and figure it out himself.
If the spokes ends up on the side wall of the rim it's tubeless.

Only 3 types of rims on the Californias for the last 15 years or so:

Tubeless:

Tubeless:

Non tubeless:

cwiseman:
Am I the only guy who thinks those tubeless rims are ugly?

johnr:
Ahem. My Cali EVT hydro (or I should say ex-hydro) was 1st registered in 2002. It appears they were not yet available in the US at that time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version