General Category > General Discussion

Disc Lock for T3, etc

(1/4) > >>

Guzzi_Don:
Does anyone know of a disc lock that will fit over the solid discs on the "T", "T3", "T4", etc. It needs to be about 8mm where the disc fits into the slot as there is a ridge towards the centre of the disc. The slot in the disc lock would also need to be about 54mm long to reach through to the inner hole/gap on the inner part of the disc. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Semper-guzzi:
What would happen if you just drilled a few holes? Honestly. I have no idea. So if it's bad please don't go and do it. Would it crack or something?

Guzzi_Don:

--- Quote from: Semper-guzzi on January 25, 2015, 08:28:54 PM ---What would happen if you just drilled a few holes? Honestly. I have no idea. So if it's bad please don't go and do it. Would it crack or something?

--- End quote ---

I would not like to drill holes in the disc as I want the bike to be as original as possible. Thanks for the suggestion though.

In the picture below the arrow points to the area (dark circle) that is a raised section on the disc which measures 7.62mm and this is what the disc lock would have to slide over.

Perazzimx14:
Its a Guzzi. You can leave the keys in the ignition and nobody will steal it.

Guzzi_Don:

--- Quote from: Perazzimx14 on January 26, 2015, 04:40:45 AM ---Its a Guzzi. You can leave the keys in the ignition and nobody will steal it.

--- End quote ---

Or I could just remove the front wheel each time I leave it unattended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version