Author Topic: CalVin vs. EV  (Read 17688 times)

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
Re: CalVin vs. EV
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
89 where are you from, because some years/ECUs may vary slightly depending on market.

For instance, I don't THINK the US got a version with 02 sensors UNTIL the Cal-Vin.

FWIW, my 00 Jackal had an open-loop system with the ECM under the seat (well, more under the left sidecover, but technically that was right below the seat).

I think I could have easily placed a Cal-Vin seat on the same Jackal...and considered it at one point.

Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

89-300ce

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2015, 08:09:18 AM »
89 where are you from, because some years/ECUs may vary slightly depending on market.

For instance, I don't THINK the US got a version with 02 sensors UNTIL the Cal-Vin.

FWIW, my 00 Jackal had an open-loop system with the ECM under the seat (well, more under the left sidecover, but technically that was right below the seat).

I think I could have easily placed a Cal-Vin seat on the same Jackal...and considered it at one point.

Manitoba, Canada, although I've resigned myself to having to look south for anything Guzzi.
So '00 through '02 should be similar with the difference being rear fender/tail light style and bare aluminium cases and rims on the '00? Same swing arm?

Thanks

Jorg

Offline Dilliw

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2015, 08:24:45 AM »
  Manitoba, Canada, although I've resigned myself to having to look south for anything Guzzi.
So '00 through '02 should be similar with the difference being rear fender/tail light style and bare aluminium cases and rims on the '00? Same swing arm?

Thanks

Jorg

I think you have to go to the '02 to get the chrome tubeless wheels and longer swingarm.
George Westbury
Austin, TX
2003 EVT "The Tank"
2011 Griso SE

L-824 and L-825

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here