Author Topic: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?  (Read 14466 times)

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
Re: NGC - Has anyone ever seen a Bigfoot?
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2020, 12:26:08 PM »
You now I've just about trained the wild Blue Jays in my yard.  I throw out peanuts and they come and eat them.  I get them to come here when I want.

Oh wait!  I hear a Jay, I have go out and feed it. 

I've trained them well.   :shocked:

In this area, we have the large and very vocal "Woodhouse Scrub Jay" :thumb: :wink: :cool:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2020, 01:06:45 PM »
This is one of 4 young ones that came here with mom and dad a couple of months ago.  Probably ready to mate next year.  They can be real terrors to smaller birds but are no match for a woodpecker.

John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Mayor_of_BBQ

• Instagram: @Mayor_of_BBQ
  • Gaggle Hero
  • 'Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski'
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
I have, it was my own!!!

I bought an AMBO this weekend (peg model) and when I hopped on the try it out I found that my size 13 spans across the entire heel/toe shifter with only the ball of my foot touching the peg...  looks like I'll have to cut the heel portion off!
Chad (Shadrach) in Asheville NC
1979 LeMans CX-100 (battle axe)
2007 Breva 1100 (Sport 1200 tribute)

oldbike54

« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2020, 01:19:52 PM »
I don't know if there is a Bigfoot or not...but I was always fascinated by the Patterson video from 1967 in northern California.

2012 ford explorer 0 60

Some boys in Miami Oklahoma placed a stuffed lion along the shores of Grand Lake circa 1966 . Then they called the local sheriff's office and reported a lion sighting , which led to the OHP being called and animal control . The team surrounded the creature , animal control shot the lion multiple times with a tranq dart . Of course being stuffed , he just continued standing . After a few minutes one of the team couldn't contain himself anymore and broke out laughing , blowing the prank .

Dusty

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2020, 01:19:52 PM »

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2020, 03:22:35 PM »
Some boys in Miami Oklahoma placed a stuffed lion along the shores of Grand Lake circa 1966 . Then they called the local sheriff's office and reported a lion sighting , which led to the OHP being called and animal control . The team surrounded the creature , animal control shot the lion multiple times with a tranq dart . Of course being stuffed , he just continued standing . After a few minutes one of the team couldn't contain himself anymore and broke out laughing , blowing the prank .

Dusty

This was before the "Tiger King". 

Heck, you might get eaten by lion at Arbuckle Lake today.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 04:56:21 PM by LowRyter »
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online rocker59

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2020, 03:27:31 PM »
It's amazing how much stuff isn't out there any more now that every person on the planet is carrying a fully equipped video system in their pocket every day ..... !

Lannis

and every hunter has a dozen game cams out in the woods.
Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2004 California EV Touring II
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

oldbike54

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2020, 03:29:35 PM »
This was before the "Tiger King". 

Heck, today you might get eaten by lion at Arbuckle Lake today.

It's those female tigers that scare me .

The lion story was told to me by one of the troopers involved , he actually had some pictures .

Dusty

Offline bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »
I have been violated by BF on camping trips.  Thats why I try to put my tent near the fire at guzzi rallies, but it doesn't always deter the brutes.  I wonder if it could be my pink bandanna that attracts the beast?  I find it best just to play dead.
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2020, 04:57:45 PM »
I have been violated by BF on camping trips.  Thats why I try to put my tent near the fire at guzzi rallies, but it doesn't always deter the brutes.  I wonder if it could be my pink bandanna that attracts the beast?  I find it best just to play dead.

Heck, if BF showed up at a Guzzi Rally, who would know?  He'd just blend in.
John L 

Offline Shorty

• Gaggle Hero
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2020, 05:20:30 PM »
I have not seen Big Foot, but.....

2017 Suzuki DR650
2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2020, 06:16:28 PM »
I have not seen Big Foot, but.....

So say we all
Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2020, 07:06:38 PM »
It's those female tigers that scare me .

The lion story was told to me by one of the troopers involved , he actually had some pictures .

Dusty

dusty,

Pick up The Tiger by John Vaillant.  Great book.  Except it will make you even more wary of big cats.
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2020, 07:11:11 PM »
alright, since you guys are seem incapable of finding proof of Bigfoot's existence on the internet, I'll get all y'all started with a couple of very impressive videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5PYj60gZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyfZkAQ7n0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:15:24 PM by SIR REAL ED »
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2020, 07:36:31 PM »
dusty,

Pick up The Tiger by John Vaillant.  Great book.  Except it will make you even more wary of big cats.

Is this the story of the Siberian Tiger that tracked a poacher for hundreds of miles to do him in?  Heard it on the radio, fanatic story.

Don't fail if you try to kill a tiger because he'll come for you.
John L 

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2020, 08:27:42 PM »
Is this the story of the Siberian Tiger that tracked a poacher for hundreds of miles to do him in?  Heard it on the radio, fanatic story.

It's  claimed that a tiger can blend into the jungle so well it becomes invisible. Workers in India traveling jungle paths got attacked by tigers.It always attacked from behind. The workers began wearing face like masks on the back of their heads...The tiger attacks stopped for awhile, but then slowly started again so the workers had to change their routines frequently .
  The big solitary cats are the last of the true stalking land predators.They are magnificent powerful beasts and I believe we will all lose if their numbers are greatly reduced by hunting and human expansion..

Wildroamer

« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2020, 08:35:30 PM »
Not sure about Bigfoot, but what is "NGC"?

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2020, 08:39:36 PM »

Non Guzzi Content 
John L 

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2020, 08:51:28 PM »
Did anyone know that the longest continuous track and K9 accomplished was  recorded 100 miles, it’s in the Guinness world book of records. Without looking it up does anyone know what the dog breed was?
And yes this goes with the Big Foot thread cause this dog could definitely track Mr Bigfoot if cited. 👍

Offline marcdavo

• New Egg
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2020, 08:57:19 PM »
Todd Standing has some pretty interesting footage, eyewitnesses and evidence. I think hes even taken BC (?) government (I think) to court to prove they exist. He must have some sort of evidence. He appears to be putting his money where his mouth is at any rate.
A quick search and came up with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze0ffQsTSaI

I know there is other footage etc by him.

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2020, 04:29:13 AM »

Lowryter,

Yes it is.  But it is also an incredibly rich book in terms of politics, history, human nature, and the relationship between humans, animals, and economics.

IIRC, one of the spookier parts was the tiger did not actually track the hunter back to his cabin, but made a straight line cross country to his cabin.  The speculation was, after the hunter failed to kill the tiger, the tiger picked up his scent at the scene of the hunt and cross referenced it to the scent of the hunter's cabin that the tiger had previously stored in his database.

We bought it on a lark in an Ollie's store.  Went back and bought several more copies for friends.  Will probably re-read again in a year or so.

Sometimes, Mother Nature doesn't think Man should be the dominant animal.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 06:08:51 AM by SIR REAL ED »

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2020, 06:19:27 AM »
Did anyone know that the longest continuous track and K9 accomplished was  recorded 100 miles, it’s in the Guinness world book of records. Without looking it up does anyone know what the dog breed was?
And yes this goes with the Big Foot thread cause this dog could definitely track Mr Bigfoot if cited. 👍

That is one theory.  From what I have read, most dogs won't come out from between their master's legs if a Bigfoot is in the vicinity.  Some humans say it is due to the odor.  Others speculate it is due to shear terror induced by infrasound.  According to some stories, one of the indicators that a Bigfoot is near is the overwhelming desire to be back home safe in your bed.  I've read more than a few accounts from life long hunters/fishermen/campers/hikers who have felt that and decide on the spot to give up going back into the woods for the rest of their lives.

The few dogs that will go near a Bigfoot usually get torn in half.

Excellent campfire stories.  Believe it or not!   :thumb:

2019 Beta EVO 250
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »

You know, you'd think that would be a good strategy.   If BigFeet are so stinky, you'd think that if you got a good tracking dog within 5 miles of one, or crossed his track anywhere in the woods, that the dog, or pack of dogs, would run him down.

And there are dogs who aren't scared of ANYthing.   They'll track and tackle bears, big cats, mad violent criminals, anyone or anything.   It's great, on the "real cop" shows, to see some PCP-boosted madman, shirtless and barefoot, in the street with a knife screaming for the cops to "come and get me" ... and they turn loose the dog, and the dude screams like a girl and runs away.

The mere fact that a DOG has never found one and dimed him out to his handler is a pretty good data point about their non-existence, not to mention no videos, no game cameras, no infrared ....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2020, 07:58:31 AM »
I had one once.  I was in the hospital emergency room in Tucson and they gave me antibiotics for it.
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2020, 08:06:31 AM »
Todd Standing has some pretty interesting footage, eyewitnesses and evidence. I think hes even taken BC (?) government (I think) to court to prove they exist. He must have some sort of evidence. He appears to be putting his money where his mouth is at any rate.
A quick search and came up with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze0ffQsTSaI

I know there is other footage etc by him.

All these videos are always fascinating to watch and wonder....

People are obviously seeing "something" out there...or they are all fake... :wink:
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

oldbike54

« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2020, 09:43:00 AM »

People are obviously seeing "something" out there...or they are all fake... :wink:

Are you familiar with the fake aerial dogfighting photographs from WW1? They were almost as fake as the bigfoot stuff , and yet millions of people believed them to be real .

Dusty

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2020, 09:50:32 AM »
I think it is "no g#d@mn cussing".
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2020, 10:52:32 AM »
Are you familiar with the fake aerial dogfighting photographs from WW1? They were almost as fake as the bigfoot stuff , and yet millions of people believed them to be real .

Dusty

Never heard of that one...but here you go...so I learned something today....Thanks! :thumb:

'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2020, 11:37:25 AM »
Chinese Buddha Bigfoot spotted!!!  :laugh: :grin: :wink: :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:

'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2020, 11:47:14 AM »

They're all fake.   :thumb:

These are the Cottingly Fairies.   

Arthur Conan Doyle, who was one of the most respected, most intelligent men of his age, wanted desperately to believe in "the supernatural".  So much so that when those photos surfaced in 1917 or so, he immediately went all-in believing that they were real, that they couldn't possibly have been faked, and so did millions of others.   He went to his grave believing that these little girls were surrounded by fairies in their garden ... when in fact the girls later admitted that they had posed some paper cutouts, done some double exposures, and had a big game with everyone.

Today, in the day of PhotoShop and fakes that are really hard to tell from the real thing, it seems incredible that people would have been snookered by these particular staged setups.

It all depends on how much you want to believe, or, in the present case, how much trouble and silliness you want to see if you can stir up on a forum by "playing" that you believe it!   :grin:

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2020, 12:31:08 PM »

I wasn't impressed.  They looked fake to me.  And this guy has several sightings and videos when few have been able to get a glimpse. 

Jus' sayin'
John L 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here