Author Topic: Which is preferable for older riders: lite weight or low seat?  (Read 2932 times)

Online Travlr

• Gaggle Hero
Which is preferable for older riders: lite weight or low seat?
« on: November 28, 2021, 07:40:30 AM »
I'm beginning to think a big bike with a low seat (cruiser for instance) is preferable to a lite bike with a tall seat (dual sport)  But what say you?

Mike
1991 Moto Guzzi LeMans 5
1977 BMW R100S

Offline john fish

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Which is preferable for older riders: lite weight or low seat?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 08:08:09 AM »
For me, it's light weight.  I'm 6'2" with bad hips but I'd still rather mount the KLR by standing on the peg than ride a heavy bike with a low seat.  Some of this may be because I always seem to find myself on very bad and/or gravel roads lately.

I think my next bike will be 400 lbs or lighter.
He lost the run of himself.

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 08:49:05 AM »
Excellent question!  I should have asked it myself.

Obviously the answer is personal preference based on all our own specific desires. 

WHOA!!!  I guess if we all remembered that fact more mindfully and consistently, internet arguments would cease to exist.....  Nah, that's no fun!   :evil:

For me, at 62 years old, with a 30" inseam, and a double digit IQ (fun fact), the answer is I want both light weight and low seat height with the preference going towards light weight.  My bike shed is in the back yard on the other side of a shallow ditch, so even ground clearance becomes an issue.

90%+ of my riding is back roads so light weight is key, and I don't ride hard enough to need maximum high quality suspension of travel nor triple digit HP.

Nor are the majority of my rides multiple days or high mileage days, which tends to make the bikes heavier in terms of more features and more comfort.

I guess there are more factors to consider here than just the age of the rider.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:50:02 AM by SIR REAL ED »
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 09:01:50 AM »
I'm beginning to think a big bike with a low seat (cruiser for instance) is preferable to a lite bike with a tall seat (dual sport)  But what say you?

Mike

IMHO - "LOW SEAT" makes all the difference in the world...

For example.... "MOBY DICK" ....at 871 pounds...it is LONG (66" wheelbase).... and LOW....with a seat height of 25 inches, (with the 1-inch factory lowering kit) :thumb: :boozing: :cool:

It loses 200 pounds the minute you let the clutch out in first gear.... :wink: :thumb:

my display resolution

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:04:25 AM by JJ »
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 09:01:50 AM »

Offline inditx

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 09:04:22 AM »
Excellent question!  I should have asked it myself.

Obviously the answer is personal preference based on all our own specific desires. 

WHOA!!!  I guess if we all remembered that fact more mindfully and consistently, internet arguments would cease to exist.....  Nah, that's no fun!   :evil:

For me, at 62 years old, with a 30" inseam, and a double digit IQ (fun fact), the answer is I want both light weight and low seat height with the preference going towards light weight.  My bike shed is in the back yard on the other side of a shallow ditch, so even ground clearance becomes an issue.

90%+ of my riding is back roads so light weight is key, and I don't ride hard enough to need maximum high quality suspension of travel nor triple digit HP.

Nor are the majority of my rides multiple days or high mileage days, which tends to make the bikes heavier in terms of more features and more comfort.

I guess there are more factors to consider here than just the age of the rider.

+1  :thumb:
inditx

This is the day.....

Offline drdwb

• Gaggle Hero
    • backfeelsgreat.com
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 09:13:30 AM »
Tis a great question,one I’ve been considering for the last year. There was a time not that long ago I could put my Norge, EV and wife’s Stone Touring up on their center stands on the bike stand by myself, as well as easily move them around the garage. Since I’ve aged some and my wife acquired a Baby Breva I’m feeling and seeing the difference. I no do that, suppose I could if I had to, but this has lead to a few precarious situations including one easy lay over with no damage. The Baby Breva is so much easier to move around and is still quite comfortable and capable  for 3-400 miles rides. I’m not quite ready to make the adjustment but certainly have been considering it, I’m 67 now and probably will have to downsize by 70, time will tell. One of the reasons I’m putting the Vetter side car on the EV.
07 Norge, 05 Baby Breva, 04 Stone  Touring , 03 EV, 82 650 Maxim 79 XS750 Special 78XS1100 Teraplane side car

Offline Scott of the Sahara

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 09:28:11 AM »
Seat Height is crucial. Especially riding 2 up (which my wife refuses to do now)
The Norge was the lowest seat height sport tourer, when I was looking. I still like it.
My friend's Road King is so well balanced that it only takes one toe to keep it upright (think Fred Flintstone when he is bowling).
If you never have to stop, get the tall 42" seat Dual Sport.

Offline Ronkom

• Gaggle Hero
    • Virginia Moto Guzzi Owners Club
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 09:43:25 AM »
It depends on where you are parking the bike & how much "man-handling" you have to do. I have tight space in my garage & a slight up slope to the door. I can ride one in, but for the other two I have to push. To my 75 year-old creaking bones & not so strong muscles light weight & good balance are very important.
THE MOTRESYKLMAN
 Restore, Repair, Accessorize, Buy, Sell & Trade Exotic, Unusual, or Interesting Motorcycles. Guzzi Wrench 35+ years

Offline jackthebiker

• New Egg
  • 46 motorcycles so far
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 09:52:25 AM »
My 2021 Heritage Softail Classic is 730 lbs or so with a 26" or so seat height. I traded my 2019 Road King in on it because it weighted about 100 lbs more than the Heritage, and the Heritage still had a windshield and bags. I find the Heritage easier to ride slow and around town. Now my 2018 Honda NC750X weighs 200 lbs less than the Heritage, but the seat is 4 inches or more higher and is getting very difficult for my soon to be 70 year old body to lift a leg up that high. And yes I know about the foot peg mount but do not feel comfortable attempting. So which do I perfer? I will ride the NC places I would never ride the Heritage, but the NC will be sold this spring and replaced with a Moto Guzzi V7 or a Triumph T100.
Currently riding a 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Adventure  and a 2022 Kawasaki W800.

Offline jackthebiker

• New Egg
  • 46 motorcycles so far
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 10:12:33 AM »

For example.... "MOBY DICK" ....at 871 pounds...it is LONG (66" wheelbase).... and LOW....with a seat height of 25 inches, (with the 1-inch factory lowering kit) :thumb: :boozing: :cool:

It loses 200 pounds the minute you let the clutch out in first gear.... :wink: :thumb:

my display resolution

I am a x Victory rider. 2011 Cross Country, 20212 Cross Roads LE, and a 2013 Cross Country Tour. I tried out a Vision and it was HUGH! My Cross Country Tour felt more compact and easier to ride. The salesman had to man handle the Vision to get it outside for me to ride. So you have my respect.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 10:13:56 AM by jackthebiker »

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Gaggle Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 10:15:30 AM »

my display resolution

Very true.  The effect of seat height on the perceived weight of a bike is hard to overestimate.

I have often been shocked to see the Harley riding guy get a 500+_pound Harley for his wife or his girlfriends first bike.  Obviously the name brand is important.  But I have also been surprised to see how often the wife or girlfriend sticks with it and seems to handle the heavy machine successfully.

I would assume in those situations when it comes time to "manhandle" the bike for garage parking or maintenance, the wife/girlfriend steps aside.
"If reading shite on the internet will trigger your head exploding, please wrap your head in Gorilla tape before logging on.  Thanks!!!"

2019 Beta EVO 250
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1994, 2001, & 2002 MZ Skorpions
1992 YAMAHA TDM850

Online coast range rider

• Hatchling
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 10:22:26 AM »
This older rider prefers high seat and lower center of gravity. Always hard to find that spec in reviews unfortunately.
2017 Stelvio
2002 V11 LeMans

Offline DougG

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 10:38:33 AM »
Hi Coast,                                                                                                               11-28-21

For me, the answer is simple...both (of course all measurements are relative to your needs and comfort level).  Low seat height generally gives lower center of gravity easier control especially when stopped, lighter bike generally gives better performance (ceteris paribus) ...braking, acceleration, mileage, etc.  I had a 560 lb, 28" seat height 2007 Harley Sportster 1200.  It checked 90% of the boxes for me.

Good luck with your search.

Be well, stay well,
DougG

A possum playing possum is no big deal.  Find one that can play giraffe, now you got yourself something!

Offline blu guzz

• Gaggle Hero
  • Loves to ride
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 10:38:53 AM »
I am age 63 and in moderately good physical condition, nothing replaced yet.  I still like to tour and ride up to about 400 miles in a day.  I traded from a 1400 Cali to the current V85 when first available.  I love the 200 lbs. less as it doesn't make the horsepower gap seem so obvious and love how it eats backroads with its 6+ inch suspension travel and the 6 inch shorter wheelbase, but my 29 inch inseam makes it a literal stretch to tiptoe it around when in saddle.  However, pushing it around from the floor is so much easier. Nothing new gets me excited so I will ride this one until the height becomes a real issue and then drop back and punt.  So, I am glad MG makes the V7 and V9 for my future needs.
Blue Guzz

Online twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 10:40:21 AM »
Suspension is important to me, so a light bike with ample suspension is my preference.  Not willing to pay for exotics for lightness though. 
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Offline guzzimatic

• Gosling
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2021, 10:43:38 AM »
In the immortal words of Peter Egan,  A heavy bike is a pig forever… truer words never spoken…
big Jim Walker bikes:'08 Norge,02'DR650,'84LeMans III,,'78 honda cb750k,'78 BMW R100S,'77 Ducati 860GT ES,'77honda XR75, '76 GUZZI convert,'75 850T cafe[project],'75 RD350 yamaha,'74 NORTON commando,'72 750 Norton flattrack replica,'72 250 Rickman-Montesa,'72 XL250 Honda Mosport[first bike

Online Moparnut72

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »
I have had to address this very situation. My Audace was getting too awkward for me. On one of my multi day trips this past summer I dropped it once and almost lost it a second time. I also didn't go a couple of places I wanted to go due to whether I could get in and be able to get back out. The Audace has other issues besides weight,  31* steering head angle and almost 67" wheelbase.

So I started shopping new bikes. First I was looking at lower seat height which took me to Indian and Harley. Gotta have a traditional looking machine. Even though the Chief and the Sportglide had low seats they still felt heavy which I felt wouldn't help much. I went to the Euro bikes dealership where the salesman pointed me towards a Bonneville. Even though they have a fairly tall seat it felt a lot more manageable. After a short test ride and further research I did the deal. I also went this way because they were willing to give me a decent trade in value for the Audace. If I tried to sell it privately it would probably sit forever as it sat on the dealers floor for 3 years when it was new.

I have had the Trumpet for just over a week with only 300 miles so far but it is fulfilling my needs. Easy to move around, ride at slow speeds and get on and off. I have read that some say they are heavy handling but at highway speeds works for me. That is primarily what I wanted, I have a V7 for curvy mtn roads and around town not that the Triumph couldn't do that with ease. The only negatives that I see so far are the chain drive and valve adjustments. Fortunately valve adjustments are 10,000 miles apart.

This is what I have done, others may have different needs, wants or ?
kk
Mopar or Nocar
2023 V100 Marina
2019 V7lll Special
MGNOC #24053
Amiga computer shop owner: "Americans are great consumers but terrible shoppers".

Offline 80CX100

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2021, 11:30:12 AM »
Different challenges for different bikes in different aspects.

My DR650 is probably my lightest bike, but I find getting on and off of it with it's higher seat height disconcerting, I've caught my foot on the seat a few times as I've swung my leg over it; but that height for leverage and lighter weight make it the easiest one to move around the garage.

My CalVin, is probably my heaviest bike & with the lowest seat; it's very confidence inspiring climbing aboard and getting off of it; but it is a challenging heavy pig getting it onto or off of the center stand and especially to move around the garage.

fwiw ymmv
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Online xackley

• Gosling
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2021, 11:43:41 AM »
I'm starting to dislike launching a sharp right hand turn from a dead stop on my california 1100. At 69 my weight remains the same, but my belly fat continues to grow? Definitely being able to flat foot and light weight helps to extend your riding years. This year I spent half of my riding time on my 1958 BMW R69 and had zero problems. It's the zero to 5 mph were weight matters on a heavier bike.

I would highly recommend a Jeep Wrangler TJ for an open air experience when your riding days are over. With the doors off and top down it is the closest you can come on 4 wheels to the feel of a motorcycle.

The JK Wrangler and newer are refined and a lot less tractor like. But the doors weigh about 70 pounds and are no fun to dismount and mount.

Personally I will be getting a V7 by next summer. Mostly a Want, but secondly practical for my abilities.

Don
1958 R69 BMW, 1972 R75/5, 1980 yamaha XS650, 1982 GL1100, 2003 EV, 2007 Triumph America and 2017 V7!!!
All on the road, going nowhere in particular.

Offline jackthebiker

• New Egg
  • 46 motorcycles so far
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2021, 11:48:41 AM »
I'm starting to dislike launching a sharp right hand turn from a dead stop on my california 1100. At 69 my weight remains the same, but my belly fat continues to grow? Definitely being able to flat foot and light weight helps to extend your riding years. This year I spent half of my riding time on my 1958 BMW R69 and had zero problems. It's the zero to 5 mph were weight matters on a heavier bike.

I would highly recommend a Jeep Wrangler TJ for an open air experience when your riding days are over. With the doors off and top down it is the closest you can come on 4 wheels to the feel of a motorcycle.

The JK Wrangler and newer are refined and a lot less tractor like. But the doors weigh about 70 pounds and are no fun to dismount and mount.

Personally I will be getting a V7 by next summer. Mostly a Want, but secondly practical for my abilities.

Don

Muscle weighs more than fat, I have the same problem.  I also enjoy "TOPS DOWN"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:50:40 AM by jackthebiker »

Online bigbikerrick

• Gaggle Hero
  • 73 Eldo, 98 V 11 ,12 Ural Gear Up, 76 Convert,
  • Location: Southeastern corner of Arizona, right next to "Old Mexico, and New Mexico"
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2021, 11:56:24 AM »
Low seat 100%! If weight were as much of an issue, many of us old farts with 30" inseams would not be riding Harley baggers. I can ride my son's Road Glide pretty easy, even though its a ungainly pig at 900 lbs. If it didnt have such a low seat, it would be game over for me on that bike.
Rick.
"You meet the most interesting people on a Guzzi"

Offline mtiberio

• Gaggle Hero
    • TiberioRacing
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2021, 12:00:22 PM »
low seat. low seat usually means low CG. Even a light bike with a high CG can easily tip.
Land Speed Records w/Guzzzi:
SCTA M-PG 1000 141.6 MPH
LTA M-PF 1000 137.3 MPH
ECTA M-PG 1000 118.6 MPH
http://gjm.site90.com/mtiberio

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2021, 01:55:35 PM »
I think it depends on which issue a person has a problem with, weight or balance?
A heavy well balanced motorcycle with a low enough saddle should be acceptable for a, smaller, older rider. There are plenty of small ladies that has no issues handling a full dresser that has been lowered. 
However a bike weighing in at 450-500lbs could be a challenge for a rider who must tippy-toe the bike and would be challenged with, mounting as well as pushing it backwards while mounted. When one cannot flat foot a bike it’s extremely hard to push even a 450 pounder backwards snd especially if you failed to park on a slight downhill grade or even in the flats with a gravel base.
Therefore I’d say seat height is the gravest challenge.

Offline Bill N

• Gosling
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2021, 04:28:48 PM »
After age 70 I've lowered two bikes. First my FJR which is heavy and for me, tall. Only lowered it using dog bones on the rear. The front was unchanged. It made it like a new bike for me. My confidence went up tremendously and I no longer feared difficult parking situations. The other was my 1200 Bandit. Not so heavy but still too tall for me as I got older. Did the same mod and I love it. No longer feels heavy. Only issue is in both cases the center stand is all but useless and one must be careful using the side stand as the bikes are close to vertical. So I choose a flat surface or one that slopes downward on the sidestand side. Neither bike seem to suffer any handling issues. So far my EV still is OK for me but each year it seems to get heavier and taller.
Bill  (going on 74)

Offline krglorioso

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2021, 10:49:47 PM »
XACKLY has identified the problem I face increasingly.  It's the 0-5mph zone that causes me the grey hairs.  Age has nothing--oh, forget that.  But, I have ridden many bikes that scared the wits out of me until I passed the 5mph point and then all was well in my world, until I had to stop..

Clearly, being able to "flatfoot" with a generous knee angle is very comforting, even if the bike may be a tad heavier than I'd prefer.  This is why size 5 women frequently can handle a Harley "big twin" and I'm a bit "antsy" on my Breva 750, which weighs 250# less, but which seat is 4-5 inches taller.  Handlebar height and width enter into the equation, too. 

My Suzuki DR-650s weighed only 360# topped off, but with a near 35" seat height I never felt comfortable until I lowered them several inches.

Growing less tolerant of frustrations as I age, I have elected to both lower my bikes and lighten them where possible.  When a happy medium cannot be achieved, the bike's occupancy of my garage is in peril.
Ralph
"You don't stop riding because you got old; you got old because you stopped riding".

2004 Moto Guzzi Breva 750
2017 Honda CB-500F
2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Offline Shorty

• Gaggle Hero
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2021, 11:12:51 PM »
It's an easy equation for me.. I ride mostly alone, and usually not far. I might do a 150 mile day, if it's nice outside, and the destination is somewhere hilly. I don't need to worry about keeping up with someone, or ruining their ride by making them wait. No passenger to accomodate. So, the little (seat height 29.7) 350 Enfield is plenty most times. When I do ride with my geezer buddies, I take the taller (mine sits at about 33 inches) DR650. It is as fast as I dare go, handles well, has small bags and a windscreen. Either bike is easy to load on a trailer if I want to go riding further afield and camp. IF the Meteor was a 650, it would be about the perfect bike for me these days.   They are working on it:     The photo is of a concept bike shown last week at EICMA. I'm hoping for a lower zoot version with higher bars, wider seat and less bling.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:15:34 PM by Shorty »
2017 Suzuki DR650
2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350

Offline Testarossa

• Gaggle Hero
    • Skiing History
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2021, 12:50:13 AM »
No reason to choose between the two.

73 years old now, 30" inseam and 148 lb wet. Nowhere near as strong as I was even ten years ago. I now ride five bikes. I can flat-foot all of them. Lightest is the XT250 at 290 lb.  Heaviest is the Mille at 540 lb and I would never own anything heavier -- I'm very careful moving it around the barn and center-standing is a grunt. Sweet spot is 400 lb, which describes the TR6R and the Funduro. Radically different bikes but both easy to mount, ride and park. Then there's the T, 490 lb dry, which I've had so long it makes me feel like the Motaur.
70 Triumph TR6R, 74 850T, 74 Yamaha TA125, 89 Mille GT, 99 F650, 2013 Yamaha XT250
Gone: 59 Piper Comanche 250, 69 Harley/Aermacchi 350SS, 71 Honda CB500/4, 74 Laverda 750 SF2, 91 Suzuki VX800, 50cc two-stroke scoot, 83 XR350R

Offline geoff in almonte

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2021, 06:58:39 AM »
I have had to address this very situation. My Audace was getting too awkward for me. On one of my multi day trips this past summer I dropped it once and almost lost it a second time. I also didn't go a couple of places I wanted to go due to whether I could get in and be able to get back out. The Audace has other issues besides weight,  31* steering head angle and almost 67" wheelbase.

So I started shopping new bikes. First I was looking at lower seat height which took me to Indian and Harley. Gotta have a traditional looking machine. Even though the Chief and the Sportglide had low seats they still felt heavy which I felt wouldn't help much. I went to the Euro bikes dealership where the salesman pointed me towards a Bonneville. Even though they have a fairly tall seat it felt a lot more manageable. After a short test ride and further research I did the deal. I also went this way because they were willing to give me a decent trade in value for the Audace. If I tried to sell it privately it would probably sit forever as it sat on the dealers floor for 3 years when it was new.

I have had the Trumpet for just over a week with only 300 miles so far but it is fulfilling my needs. Easy to move around, ride at slow speeds and get on and off. I have read that some say they are heavy handling but at highway speeds works for me. That is primarily what I wanted, I have a V7 for curvy mtn roads and around town not that the Triumph couldn't do that with ease. The only negatives that I see so far are the chain drive and valve adjustments. Fortunately valve adjustments are 10,000 miles apart.

This is what I have done, others may have different needs, wants or ?
kk

+1 on this.  I went from a CalVin to a T120 Bonneville.  I just couldn't move the Guzzi around the garage with any degree of confidence.  I have to back the bike out and turn it around before riding and could not do this while sitting on it.

The Triumph is 250lbs lighter, more powerful and with a few upgrades (Tires, Corbin, Ohlins, V&H) is a very competent machine for both touring (1-up) and backroad scratching.

I'm 68, 5'8" with a 28" inseam.  I can easily flat foot on both sides and can move the bike around while sitting on it.  The Bonnie is lighter, lower, and narrower than the Guzzi.

MY $.02

Cheers!

G
Midnight bugs taste best

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2021, 07:24:32 AM »
The only bike I've ever been able to "flat foot" is the AeroLario, and will be my wind up bike. You know.. the one you wind up with.  :wink: The G5 went to a good home last Summer, and a couple of prospective "keepers" are thinking about the Mighty Scura and being vetted.
So.
Low seat height *and* lighter weight gets my vote.  :smiley: You do what you have to do. I'm currently building my flying motorcyle for when I'm older but still want bugs in my teeth and wind in my hair. All I'll have to do with this bad boy is sit down..
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline mechanicsavant

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2021, 09:04:15 AM »
Yup , life is a balancing act . Having never owned a bike much over 525 Lbs. (85 K bike naked). I’m not familiar with super heavyweights . My last “big bike “as an R1200r . A bit tall foe my 28 inch inseam , especially when loaded or 2 up . Now I’m quite satisfied with my 2 small blocks , 16V 7 II (well sorted) & a 21 V7/850 Centanerio !

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here