Author Topic: heated grips  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
heated grips
« on: October 20, 2015, 11:54:04 AM »
I'm looking for a replacement heated throttle grip that's firm/hard to put on my `77 damaged Convert. throttle.  It doesn't have to heat.  I know many brand grips sell replacements separate and that's what I'm looking for.  My Hot Grips throttle on my 750 Breva is hard but they want as much for a new 1 as other brands cost for a  whole set!  Can anyone here recommend another brand that will meet my needs for just a hard throttle grip?   Thanx 

Online steven c

• Gaggle Hero
2020 V85TT Traveler
74 949 Eldorado

75 Benelli 250
2006 Buell Ulysses
78 Honda XL125

MGNOC 6412

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
Re: heated grips
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
Can't say if this is cheaper.
http://www.motoparthub.com/AM10921E_BikeMaster_Heated_Grips_13939?src=Google&gclid=CJjO-LrM0cgCFYSRHwoduyIHQA

What I'm hoping for is someone who has aftermarket heated grips of X brand wherein the throttle grip is firm/hard.  Then I will see if I can just buy that grip separately.

Part of my Tomaselli throttle plastic grip is gone so I want to put a hardened heated grip on top of it and then put a Throttlerocker on that rather than replace the whole throttle grip.

Offline bugite

• New Egg
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »
I'm looking for a early style with square pattern on grip 3/4 " hot grip if you sell it. I would like to change bars on my ev but it is glued on . yours is probably glued also 

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 10:37:54 PM »
I'm looking for a early style with square pattern on grip 3/4 " hot grip if you sell it. I would like to change bars on my ev but it is glued on . yours is probably glued also

Sent you a pm.

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 10:55:00 PM »
  When I lived in the cold places I always wished for something that would warm my toes and feet more than my fingers.
  In WW2 the Germans solved the problem on BMWs and Zundapps by routing exhaust to shields that cupped the toes and hands
 making good use of hot exhaust gasses.  directions said to close off the valves when starting a cold engine to prevent fire from the choked engine until it was warm enough to run smoothly.
  When riding the sub zero weather on the Russian front it was a blessing.
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here