• Place the sleeve upright in a vice fitted
with protection jaws.
• Compress the sleeve in the stem.
• Pour part of the fork oil into the sleeve.
• Wait some minutes until the oil fills all
• Pour the remaining oil.
• Pump out oil a few times.
• Measure the air gap between the oil
level and the rim.
THE SLEEVE MUST BE PERFECTLY UPRIGHT IN ORDER
TO MEASURE THE CORRECT OIL LEVEL. THE OIL LEVEL
MUST BE THE SAME IN BOTH STEMS.
Oil level (from sleeve rim, without the spring
and with stem at the end of the stroke)
150 mm (5.9 in)
AGIP FORK 7.5W Fork oil