General Category > General Discussion

No Reserve BUELL on Bat...

<< < (2/4) > >>

John Croucher:

--- Quote from: fotoguzzi on January 23, 2022, 09:57:11 AM ---St Paul Harley Davidson has parts for Buell.. I think they got all the factory parts.

--- End quote ---

They are running out fast.

steven c:
 I test rode one of these when they came out,the power compared to my Ulysses was amazing. Fast bike,faster then what I need plus I just could never get past the lobster claws.

Motormike:
I was the owner of the Buell S1 they turned down.  Here's a picture of it:

As you can see from the photo, it was a real ragged out piece of crap! No wonder BAT didn't want it!  :shocked:

fotoguzzi:

--- Quote from: Motormike on January 23, 2022, 11:59:55 AM ---I was the owner of the Buell S1 they turned down.  Here's a picture of it:

As you can see from the photo, it was a real ragged out piece of crap! No wonder BAT didn't want it!  :shocked:

--- End quote ---
SHARP!

sdcr:
Pretty rare Buell, this was the last Buell model, before the HD dump. Prior to the public announcement, I was in a HD dealer, walked past an 1125 CR, and did a double take on the $5000 price tag. The salesman then let me know about Buell getting the axe by the mother company. I was very surprised by both the price, and that EB was getting shafted.

Thanks for posting JJ.

--- Quote from: JJ on January 22, 2022, 01:08:49 PM ---First one I have seen here...up to $5,000 already with 6 days left to GO!! :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-buell-1125-cr/

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version