General Category > General Discussion

Culver City CA , NGC

(1/2) > >>

arveno:
Hi ,
I have a question for the guzzisti that lives or lived in the L.A. area.
There "may" be a chance to relocate to Culver City  to work .
I have been to LA and Santa Monica only as tourist.... so i don't know the area.

Looking for place that is  :  "Safe " , Quite " , Motorcycle friendly" ( means that i can leave my beloved bikes in garage and find them all there when i come back ) ::)

Where would you suggest me to go and check ?
I love those boring town where nothing ever happen LOL

I do not mind driving an hour to go to work . ( which in LA it could be like 5 miles ...lol )

Thanks

NCAmother:
You could stay at an AirBNB location.  Some you can stay in a room at someones house, some will have a guest house.  You really need to explore the area, traffic conditions, environment etc. 

father guzzi obrian:
There are some nice areas there and some not so nice areas, you will need a locking garage, hopefully attached to your dwelling. However, there are plenty of neighborhoods within 10 miles of Culver City that are very nice, you need to check out the are yourself, or have a friend in the area guide you.
Best of luck, let us know if you come out, we have a bunch of guzzi folks out here.
Cheers,

guzzigray:
Culver City is a great neighborhood and there's lots to do. It used to be sleepy but has seen a resurgence in the last decade.

To buy a house expect to pay $7-800,000 at least.

The entire Westside of LA is very expensive to live. The west adams district is nearby. It's grittier but up and coming. El Segundo is sleepy and a little cheaper and seems more your speed.

Bottom line is LA is VERY expensive and nice neighborhoods close (ish) to the action are in high demand.

Yeahoo Whoyah:
Once upon a time, long long ago, when H-D shops were not boutiques, Bartels H-D was in Culver City.  Narrow and long, it was nothing like the Santa Monica palace it is today.  Oh the good old days!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version