Author Topic: My morning Guzzi rides  (Read 639 times)

Offline wolfeguitars

• Jay Wolfe
  • New Egg
    • Wolfe Guitars
My morning Guzzi rides
« on: December 05, 2019, 12:50:13 PM »
Our Florida weather is now sublime and as an early riser I ride every morning, when not raining, to the gym around 5:30. Still dark here at that time. Just to be fair about it and keep 'em running good I change bikes from my current 4. (MG, 2 Ducati's and a Triumph T-Bird Sport) This week I've been riding my "Farm Implement" '02 Cali 1100EV with sidecar. I say "farm Implement" cuz my other 3 have no hack and are quite Sporty. The Goose is definitely the "Grandpa" of the lot.
     I am so enjoying the Guzzi, especially that early when the crazies are still sleeping it off & there's no traffic. I typically run 3-4 red lights daily, as there's simply no one about at all. That Cali just starts right up, won't waken my wife or the neighbors like my Duc 851 does,  "Thrums" right along and the turns give my upper body a warmup before the gym with the hack setup. I really like that lovely machine and the early "cooler now" morning rides. All the tight body babes at the gym are wanting rides, and that ain't too bad for a 74 year old guy. Nobody wants to ride on the 851, cuz they're NOT CRAZY!
I ride to work, ride to eat, ride to nowhere for nothing.
* Moto Guzzi 2002 California 1100EV w/ Sidecar
* Ducati 1990 851
* Ducati 1993 900 Supersport

oldbike54

Re: My morning Guzzi rides
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 07:18:55 PM »
  :thumb:

Dusty

Offline Motormike

• Gaggle Hero
Re: My morning Guzzi rides
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 08:13:20 PM »
All the tight body babes at the gym are wanting rides, and that ain't too bad for a 74 year old guy. Nobody wants to ride on the 851, cuz they're NOT CRAZY!

Damn! So that's what it takes.  Always wanted a hack.  Now I have an even better reason! :wink:

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here