General Category > General Discussion

New blue V85tt

<< < (6/6)

Amstaff:
Amazing how a color can affect mood almost like a taste or a smell. I like the flush clear coated big eagle decals like on the V11.

Was almost thinking bright white paint. I recently bought my first white suv, after six years of Billet Steel Metallic, and now my my V85 is a matte version of that color.

The alternative is Toyota’s Blue Flame paint. Wondering how much the set of unpainted plastic is if available…..

Trialsman:
I wanted to show how the gloss worked out.  I also added some green. (and I have the paint code for the Centenario Green!)

how to upload pic on google images

Much happier with the gloss. 

aklawok:
 I am just curious if any of you v85 guys have considered paint matching the case guard as well, I think that blue would look great on the bottom too!

egschade:

--- Quote from: Trialsman on October 01, 2021, 07:19:40 PM ---I wanted to show how the gloss worked out.  I also added some green. (and I have the paint code for the Centenario Green!)

how to upload pic on google images

Much happier with the gloss.

--- End quote ---

Nicely done! DIY or professional? Would love to see a picture of the whole bike outdoors w/o the garage distractions.

Trialsman:
I did the design and prep work, but had a friend spray the paint for me since he had an oven to bake the parts to cure.  I cross posted some other pictures under the "Gloss or Matte Finish" thread.  On my first Ronald V85 I did powder coat the lower pipe guards satin black and I liked it better than the silver.  I will try to dig up a picture.  I haven't decided if I might end up doing it to my Centenario also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version