Author Topic: Toy run  (Read 517 times)

Online Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
Toy run
« on: November 10, 2019, 05:54:43 PM »
Did a Toy Run today for the first time in over 20 years today. Was fun. This one was in Newton, KS (pop 19,000). I would guess there was about 1,000 bikes. I was the only Guzzi that I am aware of in a sea of H-Ds but got quite a few lookers. Nice three wheeler behind my T-3.
Had several straight pipe H-Ds around me that every time we went under an overpass or went by a group of people along route they had to blip throttles to redline. Got old fast.
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

oldbike54

Re: Toy run
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 06:18:22 PM »
 Toy runs can be fun , we had one here for about 10 years , unfortunately once the few folks who kept it organized decided to not be involved it died . Tulsa still has one , but the crowd is just too large for me to deal with anymore . Onya for participating John .

Dusty

Offline stubbie

• Gosling
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 07:15:35 PM »
Our Xmas ride last year about 2000 riders, 1999 Harleys and 1 Guzzi.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:48:26 PM by stubbie »

Online Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »
From stubbie:
1999 Harleys and 1 Guzzi.
Does make one feel nice and macho to the the one true rugged individual in the crowd. :evil:
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »

Online Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 07:37:48 AM »
Our's is always the 1st weekend of December. I'm thinking I'll go but be one of the last riders to leave the start and avoid the 5 miles of clutch hand workout, but still donate a toy for some little tyke. We have THOUSANDS show up if the weather is tolerable. It's always quite the social event here. Fun get together.
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here