General Category > General Discussion

horn/flash switch

(1/2) > >>

mattst:

Hi guzzi people,  who would have some pictures of what the internals of the flash/horn part of the switch look like, horn flash has some issues, want to find out about it before pull it apart. Any advice would be good  thanks team   77 t3 850

Canuck750:
Worst switches ever made IMHO!

If originality isn't a concern replace the lot with a one pieces universal unit like the type MG Cycle sells.

n3303j:

--- Quote from: Canuck750 on October 04, 2022, 06:05:34 PM ---Worst switches ever made IMHO!

If originality isn't a concern replace the lot with a one pieces universal unit like the type MG Cycle sells.

--- End quote ---
Similar to that, except that's the START - RUN switch from the RH Bar.
They are kinda crap but I've been running mine for 100,000 miles so far. I do shoot them full of ACF-50 a couple of times a year.

berniebee:

--- Quote from: Canuck750 on October 04, 2022, 06:05:34 PM ---Worst switches ever made IMHO!

--- End quote ---
:thumb: Atsa best advice! Lucas may be the Prince of darkness, but these switches... let's just say that because of CEV electrics there is no longer a death penalty in Italy.

mattst:
is the spring the same in the LM2 Lego type switch as in a 77 t3 horn switch??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version