General Category > General Discussion

I think I have been bitten by V11 Le Mans bug..

(1/6) > >>

MotoGuzzi750:
Experts,

I thought I would ask here for guidance/tips/ideas etc..

I do not have much experience in selling, and I have only experience in local private buying.
I want to buy V11 Le Mans ( prefer local ), appreciate any tips/ideas etc..

Please help me sell my R1100RT and Zx12R ( or possibly Breva 750 ?) -- and help me buy a V11 Le Mans.

Basically I have three bikes currently, and want to have two bikes ( one of which has to be V11 Le Mans, which I have yet to find/buy )

I did put R1100RT for sale online, but did not get success so far.
And have found one/two out of state V11 Le Mans for sale, but it is difficult for me to find time/effort/not experienced in long distance purchase.

Will appreciate any help..Thanks.

PJPR01:
Good place to look is here:

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/

fotoguzzi:
Your right! You need a V11.. patience, your in a good area for one to pop up for sale.

Kane:
Hi MG750. Get thee to the V11lemans forum. There are some V11s for sale on the MGNOC classified, but they may be out of your geographical area. There is a nice V11 at Pro Italia Motorcycles in Glendale in SoCal that you can see if you look up their website. On the V11lemans forum there may be an upstanding gentleman in Oakland selling one, and a few more, but you will have to check that  site.
They are great bikes, the gold standard of the spine frame run of Moto Guzzis. A great lineage going from Dr. John Wittner to maestro Luciano Marabese. My go-to bike in so many ways. Such a great motor and platform.

Chuck in Indiana:
The Mighty Scura was my all time favorite bike. The V11 Sport is the last *real* Guzzi  :evil:  :smiley:  before Aprillia, Piaggio, etc. Sadly, I've aged out of it, and downsized.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version