Author Topic: Camera content-do you have an LX5?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Aaron D.

• Gaggle Hero
Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« on: January 14, 2016, 06:33:34 AM »
I recently fixed my LUMIX LX5 to the point it no longer works. Long story made short, dust on the sensor, a camera more complex than the normal ones, and a camera that no longer takes photos.

Anyway, I replaced it. But I have some LX5 specific accessories available.

2 batteries, charger, wide-and tele- adapters, adaptor tube, macro adaptor and live viewfinder.

I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping-maybe you can make a donation to the forum directly but that's up to the person who wants them!

PM if you are interested.

Offline Daniel Kalal

• Gaggle Hero
  • Daytona, Stelvio [Kansas]
    • Trip Reports
Re: Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
I recently fixed my LUMIX LX5

I don't have a Lumix, but I've always thought the LX5 (and the LX7 that replaced it--or the Leica that looks just like it) was a nice camera.  Are you sticking with Lumix, or have you gone more mainstream for your compact (Canon,  Sony, etc.)?

Offline Aaron D.

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Camera content-do you have an LX5?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
I really wanted a viewfinder, and I was always afraid of breaking the one on the LX5-and the LX7 uses a different viewfinder accessory.

I like the looks of the LX100 but I'm shy of sensors that can't routinely be cleaned. The Sony A6000 was on sale with 2 lenses for considerably less, plus I have adapters to use my Leica LTM lenses.

So I'm shooting a Sony!

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here