General Category > General Discussion

Tennessee/Georgia Meet n greet lunch March 2023

(1/9) > >>

bobrebos1:
March meet n greet lunch will be at the Farmhouse Restaurant in Etowah Tn.   1230hours eastern time on March 25 2023.  Please let me know if you will be going for restaurant headcount.  Thank You

twowheeladdict:
I've a lot to do in the next four weeks but definitely am planning on camping in the area and attending.

bobrebos1:

--- Quote from: twowheeladdict on February 27, 2023, 05:31:31 AM ---I've a lot to do in the next four weeks but definitely am planning on camping in the area and attending.

--- End quote ---

Nope, I cant camp at Parksville lake campground as it looks full.  Maybe a non electric site at Hiwasee/ocoee state park???

Great !  I might camp at either Hiwasee/Ocoee State Park (They do not have electric sites) or Parksville Lake Campground (RV Park) as they have electric sites. 

MMRanch:
Depends on the weather .   

Are you cooking at the campground ?    If so , is it a bring your own steak and join right in ??

bobrebos1:

--- Quote from: MMRanch on February 28, 2023, 10:34:09 PM ---Depends on the weather .   

Are you cooking at the campground ?    If so , is it a bring your own steak and join right in ??

--- End quote ---

Change #89.  lol.  I am staying for the weekend at the Cherhola Mountain Trails Campground that weekend with Twowheeladdict.  (Actually 23-26 March).  Lunch will be on Saturday March 25th at 1230 at The Farmhouse Restaurant at 1201 Ohio Ave, in Etowah Tn.

Feel free to stop by anytime between 23-26 March at the campground (I hope they allow visitors) and they have a gas grill there if we want to put on steaks or something.  (Would have to pick up some plates, fixins, plasticware etc though as I will be on bike and am not packing all that stuff for the trip, as i dont have the room.  (But could get some there at local store)

Anyways the campground is https://cmtrails.com/.  Their address is 132 Reliance Road, Tellico Plains, Tn. 37385.

My cell phone number if you want to text me or call me, to make sure I am at campground or whatever is (920) Four one two 00 eight eight. 

Hope to see you a few of you at lunch Saturday or stop by the at the campground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version