General Category > General Discussion

3' x 5' Moto Guzzi Flag ... $15

<< < (4/4)

9fingers:

--- Quote from: guzzi4me on November 27, 2021, 01:02:49 PM ---

Greetings All!

I bought one of the tri-color flags from Ed and it is a great quality piece. He also has some Guzzi lighted signs.

I suggested he post here to offer his Guzzi items.

He ships quickly and sends shipping info to you.

So if he does post here and you want one of his products he is very legit.

Ride safe and often,

Jeff

--- End quote ---

Agree totally! And guzzi4me, I love the names you have given your bikes! Which Olivia is yours named for? My V7 III Special is "Sophia", Enfield Chrome 500 is "Guinevere" and the V Strom is "Rita" from the Netflix series........
Scott

guzzi4me:
Greetings 9fingers!

My wife helped me name my Guzzi's.

She said that at least my second love had 2 wheels and not two legs...hence "Mistress".

Giada was named after the Food Network host..

Olivia was named because of the oil threads here...always told my riding partners that i used
only olive oil in her because she is Italian.

Now...9fingers is rather interesting....stor y???

Ride safe and often,

Jeff

9fingers:

--- Quote from: guzzi4me on November 27, 2021, 05:03:57 PM ---Greetings 9fingers!

My wife helped me name my Guzzi's.

She said that at least my second love had 2 wheels and not two legs...hence "Mistress".

Giada was named after the Food Network host..

Olivia was named because of the oil threads here...always told my riding partners that i used
only olive oil in her because she is Italian.

Now...9fingers is rather interesting....stor y???

Ride safe and often,

Jeff

--- End quote ---

All good! My wife named the Strom for me. But I get a juvenile kick out of saying that I am "going to ride Rita furiously" for a few hours........my apologies to the ladies of the forum......Anyone who has seen "Rita" on Netflix knows that she loved to ...........ummm, had a very active libido........
LOL, 9fingers is due to the car accident I had in 76 when I was in college. I flipped my Honda Civic on an icy mountain road and my hand was pinned between the roof and the road and ground down my thumb as the car slid along......so 9 digits......but 9fingers sounds better. Ha Ha It makes working the clutch and holding on while trials riding somewhat "interesting". But I have many trophies so it has worked out fairly well.
Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version