General Category > General Discussion

Itchy boot is S.A.

(1/8) > >>

redrider90:

Just ran across this posted a couple of hours ago. Itchy Boots flew her new bike to Ecuador and is now headed to Alaska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsLsLAUVvQI

pehayes:
Always remember that what you see posted from  her is about three weeks old.  Doesn't want people tracking or joining in.  So, real life today may be quite different from the current report.  We'll see how she progresses.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

redrider90:

--- Quote from: pehayes on December 10, 2021, 12:52:32 PM ---Always remember that what you see posted from  her is about three weeks old.  Doesn't want people tracking or joining in.  So, real life today may be quite different from the current report.  We'll see how she progresses.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

--- End quote ---

Her FB page puts her at Quito airport at 3:36 AM Dec 8.  And then that evening she posts the day's events of getting the bike released and then picked up on her youtube channel on Dec 8th after she spent the day there. She has posted from Dec 6th getting the bike crated up for air flight to Ecuador. She has a FB quote on Dec 6 saying "THERE WE GO! Alaska in a crate and me on an airplane to South America!! Watch it in a few hours on my YouTube channel and you’ll see where I went to restart  the journey!!
That is fairly fast turn around time.
 2 days before that on Dec 4th  she has a story of taking the ferry to England  I tend to to think she is in close to real time on this trip.

twowheeladdict:
She is so organized I wouldn’t doubt that she sinks her Facebook posts with her videos and has a lag built in for safety.

Also, look at her intro for this season.  Things we haven't seen yet.

Chuck in Indiana:
Frankly, I (we) were bored with the topography of Africa. South America is already much more interesting..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version