General Category > General Discussion

Do you wave ?

(1/13) > >>

kballowe:
It seems to me that everyone waves, at the start of the riding season.  They're so happy to be able to get out and ride.

Fast forward to summer, and it can be hit or miss.

If the cars see you out riding in really cold temperatures then they simply point at you.  And laugh.  I am sure.

So - do you wave at the other little motorbikes ?

Bulldog9:
I generally do unless I am in the zone.

Mayor_of_BBQ:
I try to be generally friendly in life (to the point where I stop and help the many lost tourists in my town with directions, or pull over and help folks change tires or push a vehicle off the road), but I dont wave when I'm riding and I have no idea why anyone would? Maybe if I pass a Guzzi I will wave.. but that happens so infrequently that I cant ever remember doing it.

Sometimes people wave at me and I reciprocate on reflex, but I'm always like, 'Why?'

Do you beep and wave at other drivers if they are driving the same car? 

Davida56:
Sometimes I'll wave. Most of the time I just give an exaggerated head nod.

Bulldog9:

--- Quote from: Mayor_of_BBQ on May 25, 2022, 08:04:27 AM ---I try to be generally friendly in life (to the point where I stop and help the many lost tourists in my town with directions, or pull over and help folks change tires or push a vehicle off the road), but I dont wave when I'm riding and I have no idea why anyone would? Maybe if I pass a Guzzi I will wave.. but that happens so infrequently that I cant ever remember doing it.

Sometimes people wave at me and I reciprocate on reflex, but I'm always like, 'Why?'

Do you beep and wave at other drivers if they are driving the same car?

--- End quote ---

LOL "Guilty your Honor" I do when in the Porsche or when I had a Jeep, but otherwise no. I also go out of my way to be friendly and helpful to those around me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version