General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Next project - 1977 Lemans

(1/4) > >>

Scout63:
I need to sort a couple of final things on my G5, but after that I’m going to finish the restoration on this ‘77 Lemans.  I picked it up in NY with the 900SS as an uncompleted restoration out of Colorado. It needs installation of the main wiring harness, fairing, ignition box and left-side switches.  The former owner appears to have been very careful and correct in his work, down to very nice frame paint.  I saw some of his Bultaco racers and they were immaculate. The brakes are de-linked with nice stainless hoses. I’ve ordered parts to link them again.  I can’t wait to finish it and ride a Lemans for the first time.

cliffrod:
That's quite a trailer full of premium Italian motorcycles, Ben.  It must have been a pretty great ride home.

Scout63:

--- Quote from: cliffrod on April 17, 2022, 07:25:34 PM ---That's quite a trailer full of premium Italian motorcycles, Ben.  It must have been a pretty great ride home.

--- End quote ---

It was a nice ride home up the Hudson River valley but I must have stopped ten times to check the straps. I was lucky to be able to buy those bikes.  It was more than a financial transaction both for me and the seller.

Pescatore:
I hope to come visit again soon to take a close look at these gems.
Happy wrenching.

Scout63:

--- Quote from: Pescatore on April 18, 2022, 09:43:02 PM ---I hope to come visit again soon to take a close look at these gems.
Happy wrenching.

--- End quote ---

The garage is always open...  please come down anytime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version