Author Topic: 4 States Area Meetup - June 2021  (Read 21747 times)

Online LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 4 States Area Meetup - January
« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2020, 05:52:58 PM »
I stayed @ a B&B with an old girlfriend years ago that had two Clawfoot tubs facing each other in the bathroom, I wonder if we could stay there?

I am definitely NOT sharing that room with YOU.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: 4 States Area Meetup - January
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2020, 08:33:09 PM »
Ok, guys, I'll need some help on organizing this one. So people who are familiar with the area, let's start hearing about good places to stay and things like that. I may or may not make it to this one, as work just exploded.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: 4 States Area Meetup - June
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2021, 09:22:12 PM »
Alright, guys. Now that we're past last year's insanity, time to get these really going. Guzzistaohn suggested The Hangar Kafe in Miller, MO, and it looks like a neat place. Several interesting things attached to/near it. Between the WG National at the beginning of may, my niece's graduation in the middle, and a buddy's belated bachelor party at the end, I'm thinking the first weekend of June. We could do Saturday the 6th or Sunday the 7th. Who's in, and which day would work best for folks?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 09:34:32 AM by JC85 »
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline delrod

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: 4 States Area Meetup - June 2021
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2021, 09:47:33 PM »
I'm up for either day. The Hanger serves a good meal
Doug in Pittsburg KS
2003EVT

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2021, 09:47:33 PM »

Online LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2021, 10:20:51 PM »
I've been wanting to do a weekend in the Ark Ozarks since '19, the dates might be good, not sure of the place.......off the top of my head, maybe a maybe.  Good discussion for CV. 

:huh:
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 4 States Area Meetup - June
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2021, 08:11:50 AM »
Alright, guys. Now that we're past last year's insanity, time to get these really going. GuzziJohn suggested The Hangar Kafe in Miller, MO, and it looks like a neat place. Several interesting things attached to/near it. Between the WG National at the beginning of may, my niece's graduation in the middle, and a buddy's belated bachelor party at the end, I'm thinking the first weekend of June. We could do Saturday the 6th or Sunday the 7th. Who's in, and which day would work best for folks?

Skydiving is available at the hangar if anyone feels like a Daredevil, it's close to the Ozark Mountains  :thumb: 

Antique tractors for the milk toast crowd.

Here's a link to the website https://hangarkafe.com/ right of route 66 in Lawrence Co. near Miller, mo.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 08:30:32 AM by Guzzistajohn »
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here