Over all these years I acquired various touring windshields for my 2010 Norge 1200 Mk1 to improve the airflow for longer rides. I issue I realized is that the due to the different form and design of each windshield, the indicated height is not always helpful to compare the various screens - as it depends where the mounting holes are placed in the screen. So some screens are - surprisingly higher than others, although the indicated height says differently.
I measured each screen from the middle of the top/upper mounting holes till to the top of the screen and listed the height below. In addition, I added the width on top and bottom.
- Secdem BG009HP, height: 58 cm (https://www.secdem.fr/en/catalogue-produit.php?reference=BG009HP
): + 31 cm, width top: 45 cm, width bottom: 48 cm
- Skidmarx Flip-up tall screen, height: 60 cm (https://www.skidmarx.co.uk/screen-headlight/moto-guzzi-norge-1200-2005-10-flip-up-tall-screen-60cm
): + 31 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 43 cm
- Skidmarx Standard screen, height: 53 cm (https://www.skidmarx.co.uk/screen-headlight/moto-guzzi-norge-1200-2005-10-standard-screen-53cm
): + 24 cm, width top: 22 cm, width bottom: 42 cm
- Isotta, Parabrezza alto, height: 56,5 cm (https://en.shop.isotta-srl.com/moto/parabrezza-alto.html
): + 28 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 48 cm
- Calsci Norge 05-10 Medium, height 22"/55 cm (https://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Norgeprod.html
): + 30 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 42 cm (the width I measured is less than indicated by Calsci)
- Calsci Norge 05-10 Tinted shorty, height: 18"/46 cm (https://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Norgeprod.html
): + 20 cm
- Guzzi Norge stock screen: + 23 cm, width top: 18 cm, width bottom: 40 cm