Author Topic: 31ST ANNUAL WISCONSIN MOTO GUZZI RALLY - Jul 31 to Aug 2, 2015  (Read 16262 times)

Offline John Ulrich

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 31ST ANNUAL WISCONSIN MOTO GUZZI RALLY - Jul 31 to Aug 2, 2015
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2015, 03:23:53 PM »
I look forward to our next connection, don't worry, I'll have plenty of Mazola handy. :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your little MN buddy Aron might get jealous!   :wink:
Eagan, MN & Scottsdale, AZ
MN MGNOC Rep  L#800

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2015, 05:06:28 PM »
Ya know, it always rains at the Wisconsin rally. Didn't happen except for a light shower Thursday night. Don't know what was up with that. It was severe clear when we went to bed, and the same in the morning. Maybe the water spirits were just reminding us of what they were capable of?  :grin:
At any rate, after we'd ridden back to Lake Como, the wind came up and this rolled in. Fortunately, the 2 inch hail was a little north, and... it didn't come a day earlier.  :smiley:
Pretty, though..

Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline Vince in Milwaukee

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2015, 07:46:13 PM »
I had a blast for the short time I was there. First time I ever really talked to Bad Chad, and that guy is freakin' hilarious! I had to leave early as my Dad had a heart attack in Minocqua, WI, and they took him via ambulance to Marshfield, WI. As soon as I found out, I headed up there (3 hr. ride), and didn't even say goodbye to anyone (sorry about that). Turns out, it was fairly minor (as heart attacks go), and he ended up with a stent in one of his arteries. They'll be back home in Milwaukee on Monday. Would've come home today, but he also had pneumonia, which they think might have triggered it. Better to have that happen now as opposed to a massive heart attack in winter while shoveling snow.
Ken
P.S. The ride from New Glarus was outstanding. Hwy H to F to G, and into the rally. I'll be taking those roads again next year.

Also sorry to hear this.  We wondered where you went to.  Glad everything turned out okay. 
1984 Moto Guzzi 850 LeMans III, 1986 California II
Gone but not forgotten:
1969 Moto Guzzi Ambo, 1994 BMW K75RTw/ABS, 1996 BMW R1100RT, and 1993 BMW K75

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here