Author Topic: Which Moto Guzzi? - POLL  (Read 16526 times)

beetle

Re: Which Moto Guzzi? - POLL
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2016, 11:42:23 PM »
I didn't vote 'cos there wasn't an option for the mythical 900cc 2V big block twin shocked carb riddled 201X (insert magical number) Le Mans that Piaggio will never build.

canuguzzi

« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2016, 10:50:59 AM »
Stelvio and Griso are tied, two bikes at opposite ends of the spectrum. The next couple that are close are able to do lots of things and in some respects are closer to each other than the Griso and Stelvio.

Still some time left to vote. I thought far more people would want the V7. Maybe what people really want isn't what they are buying? Not enough info about the group to know so just a guess.

There are the big four but after that, percentages drop rather deeply.

oldbike54

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2016, 11:00:25 AM »
 The low percentage of votes for the SB probably has to do with how many already own a modern V7 .

Dusty

canuguzzi

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »
The low percentage of votes for the SB probably has to do with how many already own a modern V7 .

Dusty

Even if as the poll asked, you had no MG motorcycle or the ones you had you no longer had?

In other words, you don't have but would be given.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »

oldbike54

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2016, 11:16:17 AM »
Even if as the poll asked, you had no MG motorcycle or the ones you had you no longer had?

In other words, you don't have but would be given.

Guess I misunderstood the poll question , thought it meant one you didn't already own , and seems others may have also been confused .

Dusty

Offline Rox

• What's a Goozy?
  • Hatchling
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2016, 12:44:16 PM »
I find it peculiar that most here (or anywhere for that matter) would want a Griso and it's being discontinued.

I just hope Piaggio has something very special planned.
02 V11 Lemans
02 V11 Scura
14 Honda CTX1300
07 Yamaha R6

Offline grinmaul

• New Egg
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2016, 02:33:02 PM »
I have the Stelvio, and if i didn't that would be my first choice, but i have always loved the Griso, it just didn't suit my needs at the time, the griso for goofing around town/commute and stelvio for everything else:)

canuguzzi

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »

Guess I misunderstood the poll question , thought it meant one you didn't already own , and seems others may have also been confused .

Dusty

Good votes anyway. It does seem that two of the bikes that get the least push from MG (at least right now) are right at the top of the would take list.

Something I found interesting was what MG did with the MGX-21. They did the look demo thing as part of a focus group effort but it was clear they were already in production mode for it, no turning back so would any results have mattered?

This poll is just that but they are dumping the Griso(?) and not a word about the Norge. With March being the release date to dealers for a lot of bikes, isn't this already past the date for 2016 model announcements? I guess there could always be a last minute bombshell like a midrange Stelvio or Norge but with all the new middleweight STs like the MV Augusta and entrenched BMW 8xx they might be a hard sell.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here