Author Topic: New ABQ, NM dealer opening  (Read 236 times)

Offline Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
New ABQ, NM dealer opening
« on: June 04, 2023, 01:51:42 PM »
They had the grand opening yesterday. Could not make it but talked to some people this morning that did. This is an expanding Triumph/Enfield dealership that just added on Guzzi, Aprailia, and Piagio scoots. Reported to be very well attended and a number of Guzzi sold. Keeping fingers crossed that this will wok out well. THey just moved into a 16,000 sq ft building. A new TT at the coffee shop this morning that was bought yesterday. Owner positive so far except the fuel gauge doesn't work. The 2007 Red Norge is new to the current owner. Just recently bought it with a 150 miles on it. You read that right, 150 miles. Got it from Vegas where a lawyer had bought it new and used it as a display at his office. Just love that red on a Norge. 
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
Re: New ABQ, NM dealer opening
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 01:56:03 PM »
Cool beans all around! :boozing: :bow: :thumb: :cool: 

You should forward this to the new owners... :thumb: :thumb:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Gliderjohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 04:38:49 PM »
Stopped by the new location today. WOW! Big spacious facility. I think they had seven Guzzis on the floor. Total new bikes of the floor of all brands was around 60-70 bikes. Also about 15 used bikes. Sell only bikes, no ATVs or lawn and garden or generator stuff. All bikes tagged with MSRP price and the total out the door price.
Talked to the service and parts people. They were honest and said that they were still learning about Guzzis but will work on all era of bikes if they are comfortable with what is asking or needed to be done. No minimum age. They are developing the parts and claim they will stock most common wear items.
Guess will see how they actually do but looking positive.
GliderJohn
John Peters
East Mountains, NM

Offline nobade

• New Egg
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 04:56:44 AM »
It figures, as soon as I move out of Albuquerque then someone becomes a Guzzi dealer. And Beta, they have the interesting bikes. I am glad they moved out of the shooting gallery they were in, and I hope they have great success!

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 04:56:44 AM »

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here