General Category > General Discussion

Northeast Demo Tour...

(1/4) > >>

SLDMRossi:
https://www.motoguzzi.com/us_EN/moto-guzzi-world/news-moto-guzzi/northeast-demo-tour/

Steven Rossi

guzziart:
Hi All,

NE Demo Tour,,,,,,,wonderful!

Any of these v100 things have or come with factory bags, panniers, spam cans, etc?  Just wondering, ain't seen any pics of such.  I'm not going to demo ride or consider a bike that doesn't have provisions to carry all my stuff (crap) should I decide to buy one.  And, I'm too old & stupid to reinvent a system to haul my tent, bag, gear, etc.

Also, when are the 2024 v85tt's coming to America?  The v85tt is more my speed possibly, I've ridden a few 2023's, has more than enough get up and go for me although the suspension is a little on the harsh side for my liking but not a deal breaker.

Thanks,
Art

twowheeladdict:

--- Quote from: guzziart on June 18, 2024, 09:48:55 AM ---Hi All,

NE Demo Tour,,,,,,,wonderful!

Any of these v100 things have or come with factory bags, panniers, spam cans, etc?  Just wondering, ain't seen any pics of such.  I'm not going to demo ride or consider a bike that doesn't have provisions to carry all my stuff (crap) should I decide to buy one.  And, I'm too old & stupid to reinvent a system to haul my tent, bag, gear, etc.

Also, when are the 2024 v85tt's coming to America?  The v85tt is more my speed possibly, I've ridden a few 2023's, has more than enough get up and go for me although the suspension is a little on the harsh side for my liking but not a deal breaker.

Thanks,
Art

--- End quote ---

There are factory bags available for the V100 things.

twowheeladdict:
Mmm.  If timed right might make the Seacoast demo event. 

sign216:
Steven,

Thanks for posting.  Glad that Guzzi is giving the dealers up here some love.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version