Author Topic: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !  (Read 831205 times)

Offline Martins

• New Goose
Re: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !
« Reply #3300 on: September 27, 2021, 02:39:31 AM »
Hi Everyone

Martins
Almost 45.. :sad:
Material Manager
Portuguese, currently in the United Arab Emirates

Offline ti-volker

• New Goose
« Reply #3301 on: September 27, 2021, 12:20:11 PM »
Hello,

I'm the new guy, my name is Volker, I'm 60 years old and I'm from Germany.

Having already owned two motorcycles (Honda Sevenfifty from 2003, Triumph Street Triple R from 2010), I didn't really plan to get a new bike. Especially not a Moto Guzzi! Rather a Triumph Thruxton R.
But a visit to a motorcycle show in spring 2017 changed everything! Because there I saw the V7 III Anniversario, and I was so taken with the sight of it that I could only think of this bike :)

With a lot of luck I found a dealer who could still get me a new machine. Since Easter 2017 I am the proud owner of this bike and have not regretted the purchase since then.

Now I have registered here to be able to exchange with you.

Until then

Greetings

Volker

Offline Redblur

• New Goose
« Reply #3302 on: September 27, 2021, 01:26:47 PM »
Eric Morin
Late mid 50s
Rhode Island
Currently riding a 92 BMW K75
About to acquire a K7 Special

Offline demet

• New Goose
« Reply #3303 on: September 28, 2021, 06:44:05 PM »
Demetrius, Portland OR, designer, photographer, craftsman.

Have had a few airhead beemers, and now a 1971 Ambassador, that needs some TLC.

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #3303 on: September 28, 2021, 06:44:05 PM »

Offline kellercycle

• New Goose
« Reply #3304 on: September 29, 2021, 12:51:12 PM »
 Hi I am new to the world of Moto Guzzi after being in the industry with Japanese motorcycles for over 50 yrs pulling wrenches, managing service departments and running dealerships .I bought  # 0 2020 V 7 racer 10 th anniversary bike .Harkens back to when the bikes were more pure .Absolutely love the bike and the attention the chrome type tank gets . I see members listing previous bikes they've owned .Heck guys I would run out of room. A couple of historic bikes I've owned are 1970 Kawasaki H1 500 that I rode in the late seventies and a 1982 Kawasaki KZ 1000 R1 Eddie Lawson replica of which I owned # 256 of only 750 made .Toured through 43 of our great states obviously on varied Japanese motorcycles .Look forward to being a member of this moto Guzzi group .

Offline brmoke

• New Goose
« Reply #3305 on: October 04, 2021, 11:33:25 AM »
Hi at all,

I'm 58 and live in the Black Forest in Germany. After many years without a Guzzi I just bought a Griso 1200 SE from 2012 as second bike beneath my Moto Morini Granpasso, modified into a Granferro (presented in 2009 but never put into production). I already owned a 850 T3 California, a V35, a V65 and a 1000 SP/NT, converted into a naked. As an automotive engineer I' m interested in technical improvements and my Griso will be intensely rebuilt, as I picked her up after years of use at the mediterranean sea and slight deteriorations due to the salty climate  :wink:. I searched for over a year, but for corona reasons it wasn' t so easy to get abroad and most countries here in Europe have/had different regulations.

So long, Benedikt
The shortest connection between two points is a straight, the nicest a curve ;-)

Offline toomanybikes

• New Goose
« Reply #3306 on: October 04, 2021, 04:48:22 PM »
Steve, 58, greater Boston, software
Recently picked up my first guzzi, a '14 Cali Custom with 3k miles.
Plenty of other bikes have been in&out of the garage over the last few years, mostly vintage Japanese resurrections, but two Triumphs as well.

Offline photorich65

• New Goose
« Reply #3307 on: October 18, 2021, 01:29:43 PM »
Hello all,

I'm Rich from Kirkland WA, a suburb of Seattle.  56 years old and recently back into motorcycling.  I have a Triumph Bonneville and Guzzi Stornello. 

Both exceptionally fun bikes.  I've replaced factory lighting with LED and done a few mods to streamline and lend a certain dirt track vibe. 

Look forward to meeting other enthusiasts and using the forum as a modification resource !

Rich

Harper's Moto Guzzi
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here