Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: T3 Dashboard Options
« Last post by Scout63 on Today at 01:09:33 AM »
I used that dash plate with Motogadget gauges and cups on my G5 build.  It fits and works well, but I ended up going back to the stock T3 gauges and mounts.  I thought they looked better. The idiot light lenses in the stock top plate are very fiddly.
General Discussion / Re: Identifying and stripping silencers?
« Last post by bigbikerrick on Today at 12:00:20 AM »
I dont think your chrome plating is any good. There is quite a bit of rust that I can see. If those were mine, I would sand blast them to bare metal, and paint them with high heat paint, or have them ceramic coated.
Rick.
General Discussion / Re: What is this part?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 15, 2024, 10:28:55 PM »
Yes, that must be it!  I found it next to the front wheel after wiping it down between the spokes.  Thanks!
General Discussion / Re: What is this part?
« Last post by John A on April 15, 2024, 09:59:03 PM »
Wheel weight? Possibly for on a spoke
General Discussion / What is this part?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 15, 2024, 08:44:20 PM »
I was cleaning up my Guzzi V7 Sport this week, replaced fuel lines, breather hose and air intake box.  When I was all done and everything reassembled, I found this dime-sized piece on the floor. Can anyone identify it?  (I can't)  :sad:

General Discussion / Re: May, Tn Ga Al guzzi meet n greet lunch
« Last post by bobrebos1 on April 15, 2024, 08:10:59 PM »
May 25th, at 12 noon local time.  Hope to see some of you there!
General Discussion / Re: NAR. 4th Southeastern U.S. Guzzi campout!
« Last post by bobrebos1 on April 15, 2024, 08:06:11 PM »
Bumpity bump for the big Southeastern U.S. Moto Guzzi enthusiasts campout.  Come on people, get your tent ready!  Come see “Bird the crazy dog”!  Lol
General Discussion / Re: April meet n greet lunch, Ga/Tn/Nc etc
« Last post by bobrebos1 on April 15, 2024, 08:01:22 PM »
Bumpity bump…12 days out for those of you that can make it!  I unfortunately cannot as there’s a new grand baby coming then!  Scheduled delivery due to complications.  Have fun
General Discussion / Re: First Rebuild (just a stupid story)
« Last post by brider on April 15, 2024, 07:28:02 PM »
100% great story and trip down memory lane. THAT'S how a dad SHOULD teach. My experience was very similar (the oil thing sounds familiar, I remember dad saying to just use some straight 30W we had for the mower), except my dad didn't lend any guidance. How did you determine the correct drill rod # to use as replacement needles? I assume that's what you used it for....
General Discussion / Re: T3 Dashboard Options
« Last post by n3303j on April 15, 2024, 05:42:27 PM »
Generator indicator lamp supplies current to the rotor to start the magnetic field to produce current. Burn out the bulb and the alternator won't work.

Hi Beam
Lo Beam
Alternator
Oil Pressure
Neutral

I'd dump Lo Beam to get back to 4 lamps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here