General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Moto Guzzi Classics 1100SS Finished

(1/3) > >>

MotoGzziClassics:
Mark does it again! Took a little over a month. Started with a stock 99 Ev1100. V7 seat and tank, Wilbur racing shocks, custom exhaust, Revival taillight and blinkers, Excel wheels, Buchanan spokes, upgraded snowflake dual disc, modified stock dash, and Tarozzi 45mm clip ons..theres so much more. All I can think of right now hah.. Customer wanted a vintage look from the beginning..tank is painted a very light Ivory and then 1000s inspired stripes done in flat black with a deep red pinstripe. The badge is loosely on the bike.. couldn't wait haha
- Wyatt

AJ Huff:
Wow! Looks great!

-AJ

Mayor_of_BBQ:
Best looking one yet! Can we see a pic of the modified dash?

MotoGzziClassics:

--- Quote from: Mayor_of_BBQ on March 25, 2021, 06:22:49 AM ---Best looking one yet! Can we see a pic of the modified dash?

--- End quote ---

ahh the one picture I dont have. Its basically the stock dash, the housing was bent back and lowered for a more sleek, low profile look. Its a very small change but it makes a huge difference.

-Wyatt

Mayor_of_BBQ:

--- Quote from: MotoGzziClassics on March 26, 2021, 05:19:30 PM ---ahh the one picture I dont have. Its basically the stock dash, the housing was bent back and lowered for a more sleek, low profile look. Its a very small change but it makes a huge difference.

-Wyatt

--- End quote ---

Nice, that is a good change. Always loved that effect on the newer V7's someone sells a 'lay down' bracket to do the same for their instruments  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version