Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Tank bag for V85TT?
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 02:09:39 PM »

Damn…!
That Stelvio must be a fantastic thing. If I saw a red/silver version with polished rims, I don’t know how I could walk away… :drool:
« Last post by kingoffleece on Today at 01:50:49 PM »
I use the GIVI tank ring and have a few different bags depending on how large it needs to be for that outing.
General Discussion / Re: Could be a return to fold moment ahead
« Last post by OkJohn on Today at 01:50:25 PM »
Well - I made a very brief visit by the dealer to have a quick look...  Did put a leg over it and it sure did seem a bit "porky" as someone mentioned earlier. IT was not love at first sight either. I'll keep my eyes open for what may "pop up" next I guess.

Thanks all !
« Last post by Trialsman on Today at 01:36:39 PM »
This looks like it could work . https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/tusk-olympus-tank-bag-p

This is the bag I put on my new Stelvio.  I like the quality and features of the bag, but check the size as a camera and water bottle might be tight, depending on what you use. 

On my V85 I have the Giant Loop Diablo, which is a little bigger.  Two things to be careful of on this bag are; the map case needs a cover since it isn't really too waterproof.  The second is that the bag is so much longer it makes getting the ignition key access a little bit of a pain.  All in all it is a good quality bag.

General Discussion / Re: Static Timing
« Last post by guzzisteve on Today at 01:33:21 PM »
2 bolts at bottom.
General Discussion / Re: What? Another Video (Breva 1100 review)
« Last post by bad Chad on Today at 01:17:42 PM »
You really did nail the Breva.  If I could only ever have one bike for a lifetime, I think it would be the B1100.
See you down the road.
General Discussion / MOVED: Anyone interested in a 2023 V85?
« Last post by Ncdan on Today at 01:04:49 PM »
General Discussion / Re: What? Another Video (Breva 1100 review)
« Last post by Moparnut72 on Today at 01:04:27 PM »
An enjoyable video, like all of those Nick puts on utube.  :thumb:
kk
General Discussion / Marelli starter brushes
« Last post by tparr on Today at 12:48:05 PM »
I am disassembling and cleaning the starter for my 1969 Ambassador. The brushes are well worn and need to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can source these? Perhaps someone has a Fiat part number. The starter is a Magneti Marelli MT 40H- 0.7HP 12V. Thanks, Tim
General Discussion / Re: Static Timing
« Last post by Antietam Classic Cycle on Today at 12:36:20 PM »
On the mounting plate of 1984 850T distributor, how can you rotate the plate?
The left plate is held by two screws but the right (base) cannot be rotated because of the screws that hold the mount for the wires.
Instructions say to rotate the plate but it can only go so far. Not enough to line up with the static mark.
Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks

You set right cylinder timing by rotating the "distributor".
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here