Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Front brake cable holder
« Last post by AJ Huff on Today at 08:45:44 PM »
General Discussion / Re: V85 valve adjustment gone wrong…
« Last post by 1wild1 on Today at 08:45:08 PM »
I turn the motor till the exhaust valve is open and adjust the intake valve, then open the intake and adjust the exhaust. First  time I tried the tdc method the screwdriver stuck on me, probable same way it broke the pen. Decided I'd do it the other way.
I would never use a pressure washer on one of my bikes.
General Discussion / Re: Front brake cable holder
« Last post by matt franklin on Today at 08:20:56 PM »
I think It's the same p/n as the loop frames:: 55 43 65 25.   You could probably make one pretty easily.  I think the big challenge would be to find the rubber grommet that fits into the wire loop.
General Discussion / Front brake cable holder
« Last post by Air-Cooled on Today at 07:52:39 PM »
I'm trying to find a wire/grommet cable holder for my V7 Sport (pic below is not my bike), and it appears OEM is not available. eBay has no used ones at this time either.  I did find a source that sells a similar one for old BMWs.  Does anyone here know if this might work, or even better, know of a source for an OEM pair?  Used is fine.

General Discussion / Re: Mistral h-pipe with T3FB?
« Last post by Antietam Classic Cycle on Today at 06:43:44 PM »
Sounds like the Mistral crossover is wider than the original. Do you have the old crossover? If so, compare the widths. If not, I should have one around that I can measure.
I have a Masterforce (Menards house brand) electric @ 3000 PSI. I can’t imagine needing more power.
General Discussion / Re: Looking at a 2013 Norge 8V with 11,000 miles
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 05:07:52 PM »
Confused, still waiting for download of Huzo instructions to get MIL to KMA ...
What’s KMA ?
Also your own sake and that of the bike, take Roper up on his offer, even if he tells you something you already know.
A 2013 V7 just popped up in Vermont for under $4k:

[url]https://vermont.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rutland-2013-moto-guzzi-v7-stone/7740487966.html[url]

Vermont’s all cute and muddy this time of year!
I got confirmation of my Zelle payment.  Go to Zelle.  Make sure you're on their website.  Pick your bank if listed.  Enter in Gayle Guthrie  206-218-8982 (phone number) Dick will send a confirmation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here