General Category > General Discussion

Where do you get your 10W-60?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Madtownguzzi:
Just go to your local NAPA store for Liquid Moly 10W60. If they do not have it they can order it for you.
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?Ntt%3d10w60%26Ntk%3dKeyword%26Nty%3d1%26Dn%3d0%26D%3d10w60%26Dk%3d1%26Dp%3d3%26N%3d0

ajonen:
+1 liqui moly 10w 60.
I just buy the regular 10w 60 from amazon since the norge has a dry clutch.

Bill Hagan:

--- Quote from: Madtownguzzi on February 14, 2015, 08:13:10 AM ---Just go to your local NAPA store for Liquid Moly 10W60. If they do not have it they can order it for you.

--- End quote ---

At my high-school graduation, I crossed the stage with an empty tube on account of failing a math course, so maybe I am still bad at it, but it seems NAPA charges more than that Amazon vendor.  Besides, we live well out in the country, so, especially when free shipping is included, I let Mr. Brown do as much driving as I can.

Besides, I am the proverbial sucker for impulse counters, so even if the oil is cheaper, I cannot leave an auto-parts store without buying several items I didn't know I needed 'til I saw them.  While possible on the web, I seem to succumb to that less on-line.  ::)

Bill

Lannis:

--- Quote from: Madtownguzzi on February 14, 2015, 08:13:10 AM ---Just go to your local NAPA store for Liquid Moly 10W60. If they do not have it they can order it for you.
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?Ntt%3d10w60%26Ntk%3dKeyword%26Nty%3d1%26Dn%3d0%26D%3d10w60%26Dk%3d1%26Dp%3d3%26N%3d0

--- End quote ---

The advantage of a brick-and-mortar store is that they are right there and they have it in stock.

If they DON'T have it in stock, and I have to order it and then drive to the store to pick it up, paying full retail for the privilege, WHY would I not just order it from Amazon at a discount and have Brown bring it to my hand at the back door for free?

Anyway, that's what I do.

Lannis

Adk.IBO:
Castrol at BMW car dealership. Makes for a nice ride and they always have it. And I've liked Castrol for decades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version