General Category > General Discussion

sad case of Squids in Galveston...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sasquatch Jim:
  They could convert them into mobility scooters for disabled folk like me.

LowRyter:
this went from bikers to squids......

funny how we can take one paragraph sketchy description and project all of our feelings about different groups of riders that we don't like.

;D

rodekyll:

--- Quote from: LowRyter on February 18, 2015, 03:31:15 PM ---this went from bikers to squids......

funny how we can take one paragraph sketchy description and project all of our feelings about different groups of riders that we don't like.

;D

--- End quote ---

If you stopped reading at the first paragraph, yes.  If you read the entire news piece, it's got everything needed to draw a reasonable conclusion, except where Brian Williams was sitting when the second squid high-sided.

drums4money:

--- Quote from: rodekyll on February 18, 2015, 03:42:51 PM ---If you stopped reading at the first paragraph, yes.  If you read the entire news piece, it's got everything needed to draw a reasonable conclusion, except where Brian Williams was sitting when the second squid high-sided.

--- End quote ---

Yep. Reads fairly straightforward. They make it easy to be critical of the behavior they exhibit.  No interpretation necessary.

rocker59:

--- Quote from: oldbike54 on February 18, 2015, 03:41:30 PM ---                                                  
hipster  ;D

Dusty

--- End quote ---

OK.  I admit it...

I'm a Rockin' Hillbilly Hipster...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version