General Category > General Discussion

sad case of Squids in Galveston...

<< < (4/4)

oldbike54:

--- Quote from: rocker59 on February 18, 2015, 06:15:27 PM ---OK.  I admit it...

I'm a Rockin' Hillbilly Hipster...

--- End quote ---

Whew , I am so relieved , been keeping your secret for years now  :D Sure we both feel better now  ;D

Dusty

boatdetective:

--- Quote from: pokeyjoe on February 18, 2015, 07:26:27 PM ---Yeah, but all the bikers/squids/hipsters were Texans, too. 

--- End quote ---

...and got run down by good citizen Texans.  They were very lucky there were no Texas rangers involved- cause they sure don't put up with such shenanegans.

My point is that the other motorists were not deer in the headlight observers- their instinct was to pull over and jump in as active citizens. That's commendable in its own right.   

AMGeneral:
Take the bikes and the license! If they were legal in the first place. Don't let them ride or drive anything for a while.

See it all the time in KC. Once saw a head above the center wall on I-35 going the other way. Turns out the rider was not only wheelie, but standing on the bike.

Wheres Darwin when you need him?

Doppelgaenger:
The sad fact is that nothing short of prison or death will stop some of these people from riding.

We used to have one of these unsavory characters in our riding group that was like the turd we just couldn't flush away. He would pull wheelies down the berm and scare everyone in the group, then he would terrorize drivers and attract police attention to us. He even ran from the cops on group rides. And the reason he did this? Mostly so that people would confront him about it. Once someone did he would get off talking about how big his dick was, how inferior your bike was to his and then try to pick a fight.

LowRyter:

--- Quote from: boatdetective on February 18, 2015, 09:04:22 PM ---...and got run down by good citizen Texans.  They were very lucky there were no Texas rangers involved- cause they sure don't put up with such shenanegans.

My point is that the other motorists were not deer in the headlight observers- their instinct was to pull over and jump in as active citizens. That's commendable in its own right.   

--- End quote ---

vigilante justice.......they was lookin' for a Live Oak Hangin' Tree.    ~;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version