Author Topic: 2019 Va Rally swag  (Read 781 times)

Offline Ronkom

• Gaggle Hero
    • Virginia Moto Guzzi Owners Club
2019 Va Rally swag
« on: June 28, 2019, 11:55:46 AM »
I have a few bits of swag from the rally. T shirts 1 Large & 3 Xlarge.These are the special "the way we were" shirts "ronkom.wixsite.com/vamg" as pictured except the "stamp" design on the front is centered on the shirt. $25.00 each, shipping included.
"Ditty bag"  A heavy duty 10.5" X 13.5" zip closure bag, big enough for your rainsuit...or whatever. I have a couple in green and several in blue. $12.00 each, shipping included. Everything is first come first served, and shipping included is lower 48 only. Thanks, Ron

THE MOTRESYKLMAN
 Restore, Repair, Accessorize, Buy, Sell & Trade Exotic, Unusual, or Interesting Motorcycles. Guzzi Wrench 35+ years

Offline chuck peterson

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 2019 Va Rally swag
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 07:48:37 AM »
I see the page...I see the tshirt...not finding a working link to order, sorry
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

Offline Ronkom

• Gaggle Hero
    • Virginia Moto Guzzi Owners Club
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »
Chuck,
The shirt you contacted me about was mailed yesterday & is on it's way to you.  Just PM  or email  "ronkom(at)vaguzzi(dot)com"  me about the posted stuff.
Ron
THE MOTRESYKLMAN
 Restore, Repair, Accessorize, Buy, Sell & Trade Exotic, Unusual, or Interesting Motorcycles. Guzzi Wrench 35+ years

Offline chuck peterson

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:40:16 AM »
 :thumb:

Worlds best T-shirt
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:40:16 AM »

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
:thumb:

Worlds best T-shirt

That's what Fay said when I wore mine home from the rally.   She said "That couple on the old Guzzi look like they're having a good time.  Is it anyone you know?"

I didn't ask, but it looks like Dave and Kathy Blake from back in the days when that Loopframe was ... well, newer than it is now!

Be that as it may, nice shirts, nice "possibles bags", and some really nice door prizes.   I made points by scoring a little bitty size "XS" tank top (amid a few wolf whistles and "That's not going to fit you!" from the peanut gallery  :wink: ) from Hamlin Cycles that fits Fay to a "T" ...

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Online Antietam Classic Cycle

• Gaggle Hero
  • Happily stuck in the past.
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 04:13:45 PM »
That's what Fay said when I wore mine home from the rally.   She said "That couple on the old Guzzi look like they're having a good time.  Is it anyone you know?"

I didn't ask, but it looks like Dave and Kathy Blake from back in the days when that Loopframe was ... well, newer than it is now!

Be that as it may, nice shirts, nice "possibles bags", and some really nice door prizes.   I made points by scoring a little bitty size "XS" tank top (amid a few wolf whistles and "That's not going to fit you!" from the peanut gallery  :wink: ) from Hamlin Cycles that fits Fay to a "T" ...

Lannis

Yes, it was Dave and Kathy Blake from back in the day. That's what all of Bob's references to them being the "famous Blakes" and "they might sign your shirt" were about.
Charlie

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here